Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bone Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
So I have a level 89 death wizard who already owns the Bone Dragon spell but not the pet. But according to the wiki, I should have received the bone dragon pet during the level 78 death school quest. I was wondering if maybe there was something wrong with the wiki or if I just have to wait longer?

Hero
May 02, 2009
warriorkitkat on Mar 30, 2017 wrote:
So I have a level 89 death wizard who already owns the Bone Dragon spell but not the pet. But according to the wiki, I should have received the bone dragon pet during the level 78 death school quest. I was wondering if maybe there was something wrong with the wiki or if I just have to wait longer?
Did you check to see if you already redeemed the quest or if you missed out on a prerequisite for the quest?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Make sure you completed all of Grizzleheim, and then Wintertusk up through the beginning of Nordriland. You must do those worlds in order to get your level 58 (the Scarecrow). Did you get one? If you don't have your Scarecrow pet, then go back and work on Grizzleheim/Wintertusk until you get that pet. After earning your Scarecrow, you will be summoned back to Dworgyn to get the level 78 Bone Dragon pet.

Also, related to getting level 70s & 80s spells, make sure you got your level 35 spell from Mirkholm Keep in Grizzleheim and your level 55 spell in Sudriland, Wintertusk. The level 35 one is Dark Pact, and the level 55 one is Virulent Plague. You'll need them both in order to get most utility spells later on.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven
Scarlet Raven

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Yes, I checked (in the wiki) the prerequisites for the quest and I did all of them. But by redeeming the quest do you mean if I already handed it in? If so, yes I already did.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Actually, never mind. I think I found the problem. Thanks for helping me!