Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
I think you guys should make the bazaar in realms , for example as in if some wizard walks in and is about to buy something like a broken wall segment and some one else buys it and there is only one of them and then they have to wait for another one to be sold again example two for the realms. let say a necklace and kraken is on it and some one tried to buy it and some one else bought it they could just switch realms and look for it again :D

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
in the bazaar it is hard for a item to run out if you look at the side it says number or quanity (havent been to the bazaar in a while) and usual says he has at least five hundred... oh and in krokatopia the map says bazaar and i went and there was no bazaar... gamma, proffesor greyrose, mr.lincon someone just tell me why it says bazaar on krokatopia's map and theres no bazaar!!! :? :

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I think they should leave it as is. Look at iy this way if I am selling the item you need in realm Vampire and you are in realm Ambrose.....your gonna go threw all the diferent realms before you find it.

A tip for shopping the bazaar if you don't see what you want, check again in a few minutes, if anyone from any realm sells it it will show up there. Also if somebody buys a equipment item before you can look at stuff in same price range... a lot of times there are identical items with different names.

For some high demand reagents (like scrap iron) best bet is find a piece on the street, and switch realms it will be in the same spot on all of them.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Bnlok wrote:
in the bazaar it is hard for a item to run out if you look at the side it says number or quanity (havent been to the bazaar in a while) and usual says he has at least five hundred... oh and in krokatopia the map says bazaar and i went and there was no bazaar... gamma, proffesor greyrose, mr.lincon someone just tell me why it says bazaar on krokatopia's map and theres no bazaar!!! :? :

Krok is sort of an Eqyptian themed world and in that part of the world "bazaar" is the name of a collection of small shops; kind of like a mall, only outside. So though it is kind of confusing have the "bazaar" in Olde Town being what it is, and having the "bazaar" in Krok being like the Shopping District, that is how it is.