Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Baldur gold paws no quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2018
Hi I am a huge fan of the game and I’m level 42, but I went to baldur and he gave me the quest but zeke does not have a question mark opabove his head. At first I said no big deal. Bu then my brother showed me how much good stuff you get there and how much xp you get. So I had and idea to have my friend go there and I would teleport and buy the area and I did but it does not show up. So I basically payed for nothing. I was wandering if you could add it to my quests

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'm assuming you're referring to a quest that will get you started in Northguard, Grizzleheim.

If that's the case, then the first quest Bear Market should be given by Baldur at level 5.

You might have done this alongside the level 20 one already (Grizzleheim) given by The Headmaster (check if you have done it).

That said, once you have accepted the above quest, then you should have access to Grizzleheim and Zeke will now have his quest The Yardbirds for you as well.

Good Luck!