Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Auction House..?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
I can't find a answer for this. But where is the auction house? Is it the Bazaar..? Can someone please share the info with me.
Thank you.., Skylez

Administrator
Olde Town is the place to be - there you will find the new Bazaar. This Bazaar gives players access to items found by other players, in all the worlds of the Spiral.

Players can sell their extra items to a new shopkeeper named Elik Silverfist.

That's me! I'll pay you the value in gold for your items based on supply and demand. If I already have lots of the item you are selling me then I will pay you less gold for yours. If I'm low or out of stock on the item you are selling, I will pay you more gold! No matter what, I will always offer a better price than other shopkeepers.

You can also buy items from me that other players have sold to me. The more of an item I have, the cheaper it will be, and the fewer of an item I have, the more expensive it will be. If you see an item you like, buy it, it may not be there next time you visit.

All prices are based on my current stock of items, so shop often for that special bargain, young Wizards! And don't worry, if someone sells an item on Wu Realm, and you're on Pixie, you'll see it in my inventory - I've got all the Realms covered!

You'll find me in the Bazaar building in Olde Town - look for the big signs!

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Bazaar doesn't work like a traditional "auction". It's more of a one-stop shopping store. Items are sold to the Bazaar, much the same as they're sold to a shopkeeper. Anything sold to the Bazaar is then available to be bought.

Crowns-only items can't be sold to the Bazaar, nor are they available to be bought there.

One quick tip: Check the "Usable" box as soon as possible if you aren't interested in looking through scores of pages of items that your character can't equip due to level or school limitations.