Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Atlantea help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
Hi, I'm trying to finish atlantea but EVERY TIME I try it everybody leaves.

The problems could be:

Because everybody is level 90 and under.

Or because I DON'T have text chat.

So could somebody tell me the cheats? Or we could meet up sometime? (But I do have level 125+ friends. )

Please help. - Gavin Shade, Level 73

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
I am a level 100 fire. Respond if you still need help.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Allow me to speak briefly to the cheats.

Now, Atlanta has a few cheating bosses including the final boss Poseidon Earth Shaker (Atlantea) himself.

One of the first bosses you'll encounter is Lamia.

She is a hammerhead shark boss with the following stats/cheats:

• school.
  • 13,600 health.
  • Cast a 35% (global) to all death spells on the first round.
  • If you attempt to replace the global spell, she will cast it again.
  • If you have not tried to replace her global spell, she will cast a 0 pip Scarecrow doing 650 damage to all every four rounds.
  • If the battle has elapsed 30 rounds, she will continue casting her scarecrow spell regardless if you've attempted to change her global spell.
  • Her minion(s) is/are Storm Shark.

Now, she is one of the easier bosses within the dungeon, if you accept the help of a higher level, then these cheats won't matter to be honest.

Next up is Sand Squid Tentacle.

This is a very difficult side boss that is not required to be defeated to complete the dungeon. I also don't recommend challenging him at your current level as his among his minions cheats will be too overbearing for you unless again, you've strong high levels willing to assist.

Since he is a side boss, I will forgo enlisting the cheats here for now.

Teles is one of the Siren Bosses that appears if you fail the puzzle inside the dungeon. The other is Siren.

Those bosses don't cheat.

The final cheating boss in the dungeon is Poseidon Earth Shaker. Here is a list of his stats:

• School
  • 20,000 health
  • Cast Infallible first round.
  • If a single target trap, charm or prisim is used on him, he will interrupt and cheat cast his natural attack removing all traps placed on him.
  • Multi-traps such as Windstorm or Mass converts can still be used without triggering the cheat.
  • Wand hits and spell effects such as Yellow Troll will also not trigger the cheat.

So there you have it, those are the cheats inside the dungeon.

There are about two or so more bosses you must face, but they don't cheat, so I didn't enlist them here.

Good Luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also, in regards to you not having text chat.

Yes, this is a huge turn off to prospective partners as they will be unable to communicate vital information to you such as strategies and boss cheats.

So, rather than waste their time trying to do so using the very limited Menu Chat, they rather leave and attempt the dungeon again with partners who have at least text chat.

You can always continue to visit the boards though and we will do our best to provide any assistance that we can.

Also,

I also recommend to try upgrading your chat to at least the regular text chat.

Contact support if you're a bit confused on this.

support@wizard101.com

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
trevor track16 on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to finish atlantea but EVERY TIME I try it everybody leaves.

The problems could be:

Because everybody is level 90 and under.

Or because I DON'T have text chat.

So could somebody tell me the cheats? Or we could meet up sometime? (But I do have level 125+ friends. )

Please help. - Gavin Shade, Level 73
Hi

As a menu chat player these tricky dungeons are doubly tricky - you can't ask or be reminded of cheats in game; some people will panic-leave because they've struggled with text chatters already and fear a menu chat player will be even more difficult to work with.

When level 100 was the cap I found myself running Darkmoor over and over and over even though I had got all my gear. So many people needed a life wizzy to help them farm it. Something I was impressed with and enjoyed was running it with menu chat players. They paid way more attention to what spells were being used, were well clued-up on the cheats, and were very very unlikely to quit the dungeon without finishing it (I don't think I had a menu chatter quit ever).

You can't do anything about the people who will leave as soon as they see your chat level, so please don't take it personally and don't let it get to you...try for a better team! You might be able to persuade people to give it a try if you use the menu chat 'We can do this' or 'Dont worry, I've done this dungeon before and know how the cheats work'. There doesn't seem to be one that just says you know how the cheats work, but these will reassure your team that you're prepared.

Check up the cheats on the wiki and make sure you know what you need in your deck for each fight - note it down if you need to or pre-make your decks so you can just change them over between fights. This can be good advice to anyone to be honest, not just menu chatters

Don't give up and you can always come to the forum to find help too. Eric's already offered and I'm happy to help too. Between us we could have a full team - you on myth, Eric on fire, me on life and storm...or I could do other combos if preferred. Let us know if you'd like to meet up and when you're usually on (include time zone) so we can work out when to meet up.

PS. Eric and I are already connected to each other, which makes meeting in game easier. He's menu chat too, so you don't need to worry about us leaving you out by just chatting to each other lol

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
I'm never going to get text chat because I'm not allowed.

But thanks for the stats and cheats.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
trevor track16 on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:
I'm never going to get text chat because I'm not allowed.

But thanks for the stats and cheats.
As Victoria said, we could help sometime that works out! I would be glad to help on a time that works out for the both of us!