Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Argleston's Treausre Card Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
just a question, but do the cards in Argleston's shop ever change or replenish??

When i first started playing, the shop had LOTS of cards...i've purchased 2 maybe 3 total and now all thats left is about a dozen shields & a couple enhancements. everytime i go back now i always see the same cards and never any new ones. im guessing maybe there are other shops that sell cards further in the game, but until then is this all there is or is there a way to get different cards to buy?

Hero
May 02, 2009
optik wrote:
just a question, but do the cards in Argleston's shop ever change or replenish??

When i first started playing, the shop had LOTS of cards...i've purchased 2 maybe 3 total and now all thats left is about a dozen shields & a couple enhancements. everytime i go back now i always see the same cards and never any new ones. im guessing maybe there are other shops that sell cards further in the game, but until then is this all there is or is there a way to get different cards to buy?

Because of the new update, the T card shops now carry only a few cards.
You can still buy more T cards at the bazaar.
I hope I helped.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
The best way to get treasure cards is to buy them in the bazaar shop in Olde Town section of Wizard City. It's just in the entrance on your right.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
It changed again, and all the cards are back (at least for me), but now they're like twice as expensive as before!