Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila Music Scrolls

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Since Aquila just got released, new music is now available. But, I have gotten no music scrolls to put into my house, and I really like the Atlantea music. Did anyone get an Aquila music scroll yet?

Blaze Goldleaf Level 90

Carlos Seasword Level 46

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
FusionSun on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Since Aquila just got released, new music is now available. But, I have gotten no music scrolls to put into my house, and I really like the Atlantea music. Did anyone get an Aquila music scroll yet?

Blaze Goldleaf Level 90

Carlos Seasword Level 46
i got the boss theme from apollo bright one.
Talon WillowCloud, lv 89
Talon StormCloud, lv 30

Historian
May 06, 2009
FusionSun on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:

Blaze Goldleaf Level 90

Carlos Seasword Level 46
There are Aquilan Music Scrolls about Aquila, but I don't know which bosses drop them. I'd assume all bosses drop them corresponding to the theme found in their area. So Zeus, Gladiator Dimachearus, Apollo and Ares might drop the Aquila Main Theme, Poseidon, Sand Squid, Lamia, and Lost Maidon might drop Atlantea Theme and Hades might drop Tartarus theme. Aquila Battle Music's 1 and 2 could be throughout.