Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
guys i m a balance lv 33, do think i am suppose to be able to be beat zeus and the dungeon without help

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The dungeon is really meant for a party of lvl 30+ wizards. Most wizards cannot do it solo until they are into the mid/upper 40's. I won't say it's not possible for a lvl 33 balance, because I don't know your skill level. I will however say it will be very difficult to do it alone. One tip to doing it solo, always mark a teleport spot at the beginning where all the wisps are. When you die, port back in heal up and continue. When fighting bosses, kill the minions as fast as you can. That way if the boss kills you, you can port back to the mark and start the battle again without the minions you killed already.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I can only find three of the birds in the quest. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong. I went all over the place five time or more and I can not find them.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wolfgreatheart on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I can only find three of the birds in the quest. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong. I went all over the place five time or more and I can not find them.
I don't know of any bird quest in Aquila.

Do you mean the quest from Zeke, "Crowology", in Avalon?

If so, this link shows pictures along with details for the location of the crows:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?275415-Guide-to-the-Crows

Hope this helps.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I doubt a level 33 balance can run that whole dungeon by yourself. I guess it is possible, but unless you can hit really hard, you are looking at fighting a defensive battle the whole time, even with mobs.
Two wizards can do it easily, my 38 balance and wife's 44 death run it all the time.
One wizard will hit quick, draw aggression and shield while the other buffs for a one shot kill of all.
For Zeus, couple feints and blades and a full Judge will take him out.
pods

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
wolfgreatheart on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
I assume you mean the birds in Olympus that you must collect for the smith? 1 is on one of the starcases going back up from his chamber, the one on the right. 1 is outside the chamber you fight the moon and death creatures. 1 is inside the first boss chamber that is opposite the moon, turn right when entering it's in the corner. 1 is right next to the main entrance in the corner.