Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any current bosses that drop perm mounts here?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2018
So, I reallyyyyy want a perm mount and know later on in the game there are some bosses that drop perm mounts. However, I'm only partway into Krok, and I'm wondering if any Wizard City bosses drop perm mounts? If there are none, are there any bosses that drop those one-use housing dungeon things in Wizard City?

Thanks.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
rattlebones on unicorn way drops the one time dungeon. Krokopatra in krokotopia will drop some as well.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay, so without the use of gold or crowns and limited only to Wizard City and Krokotopia, there are only a few ways to obtain permanent mounts.

As of right now, no bosses found around these areas drop any permanent mounts.

However, Krokopatra (the final boss in Krok) might be able to help you wit those Housing Items you requested.

She drops the Krokopatra Master Duel and Krokopatra Exalted Duel.

You may need some help running these two dungeons though.

What I can also suggest is:

Saving Gold and eventually purchasing one of the older permanent mounts within the Crown Shop. They usually start at about 75,000 gold pieces.

Gift Card Bundles as well usually have a unique permanent mount that comes along with the code if you're interested.

But, for right now, most of theses bosses only drop One Day Mounts.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2018
Okay. Thanks for telling me. Might just try and farm rattlebones or go along krok story line.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I'm happy to help you get enough gold to buy a perm mount in game if you like?

If so, let me know the name of your wizard and the times you're available (remember time zone). I'll keep an eye on this and post back a few different times I can meet up and where I'll be to meet you. Just turn up at the soonest one you can make

Survivor
Jul 07, 2018
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
I'm happy to help you get enough gold to buy a perm mount in game if you like?

If so, let me know the name of your wizard and the times you're available (remember time zone). I'll keep an eye on this and post back a few different times I can meet up and where I'll be to meet you. Just turn up at the soonest one you can make
Thanks so much! My wizard's name is Natalie Dragonsong (Lvl 23 ), and I'll let you know what times I'm open once I check my calendar. I can meet everywhere in Wizard City, and most places in Krokotopia. I'm in mst zone, so if you can tell me what times you're open that would be great.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2018
CAN I HAVE SOME GOLD TO BUY A PERMANENT MOUNT TOO????? sorry I just really love permanent mounts

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BlazingEmberFox and PerfectPurpleGamer:

Post your wizard's name, timezone and availability for this week. I'll post back a list of times I'll be in the bazaar, Dworgyn realm waiting to meet you and you can come along to the soonest one after you see the post