Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidentally sold Wooden key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
I accidentally sold the wooden key needed to enter roberto's lair, is there any way to reset the quest or obtain another key? On a side note, why are quest items sellable in the first place?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Grintch on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
I accidentally sold the wooden key needed to enter roberto's lair, is there any way to reset the quest or obtain another key? On a side note, why are quest items sellable in the first place?
I'm not sure they will reset the quest or give you another key but you never know and it might be worth asking...but it might be easier to meet in game and do it together instead? I haven't done that side quest so I'd be able to get a key for us both to enter if you like?

If that's not a good plan you could farm for wooden keys. You can find out who drops them by google searching for the wiki or using this link if it is allowed to be added

It's a side quest so you can still progress while gaining access to the Lair. If you look in your book at the quests your main quest has stars on it and you could do that in the meantime.

If you'd like to meet up to do it together let me know when you'll be about over the weekend and remember to include your time zone. I'll let you know when (during your availability) I can make it and where to meet etc

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Thanks for the offer. I'm in the US eastern time zone and available almost any time.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Grintch on Jun 15, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for the offer. I'm in the US eastern time zone and available almost any time.
So sorry I didn't catch you this weekend, it was busier irl than I expected so I didn't get on.

I'm 5 hours ahead of you but I'm sure we can find a suitable window where we are both on

How about one day this week at 4pm Eastern? Let me know if that works and what day. I'll get my wizard the quest and meet outside the dungeon, you choose the realm. I'll bring Melissa Stormheart and probably one of my low levels too but not sure which