Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Theory?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
So as i was doing the quest "Strange Currents" I thought, how did the crabs in crab ally, and in fact all the creatures that are from celestia get there, in the first place? The spiral door key was lost in marleybone at that time so how did the creatures get to wizard city from celestia? Or do celestian creatures somehow have a way to teleport to other worlds without using the spiral door? And if so, how? Did they come from before the time when the key was lost? Did celestian creatures originate in wizard city? Its just bugging me that its kind of a mystery of how they got there. Maybe in future updates the origins of the celestian creatures getting into crab ally could be explained in a quest? Comment how you think they got there. (And yes i know there is teleportation in the spiral but, the celestian creatures i believe dont have that capability?)

-Valerian Titanspear

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
I have a couple of ideas. First, they came long, long ago before the spiral door key was lost and the door flooded, and created a small community in Wizard City. Second, they are new arrivals who found a part of Wizard City that suited them. How did they get there? The dogs of Marleybone flew an airship to Celestia. Perhaps it was able to make some trips back to Marleybone before it crashed. If it did, maybe some bold crabs went with it and took the spiral door from MB to WC. It is also possible the crabs saw the airship, and decided to make their own copy, or a blimp or hot air balloon, sailing to Wizard City by themselves. Given that there is a crab knight in Avalon, they might have some explorers and possibly some communities in other parts of the spiral that were cut off from Celestia when the door flooded.