Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about Hades in Tartarus

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
I've got a question that I'm not completely sure of. I've heard someone say that if you kill Hades (or all 3) within the first 6 rounds, you'll have a high chance of getting the Amulet of Divine Influence. Is this true or not? I'm wondering if this is or is not true. Also, if it IS killing them in 6 rounds, then please tell me if you only have to kill Hades within the 6 rounds or if you have to kill Hades, Poseidon, AND Zeus altogether to have a high chance of getting the Amulet of Divine Influence. I would love to know if this is or is not true.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I don't believe it. I have killed them all within 6 rounds and still haven't gotten it. Nothing affects drops in any battle in Wizard101. Drops are random some more rare than others. What you attack with, how long it takes, who kills, what spell kills... NONE of the rumors people put out there are true. Battle drops are totally random, everyone alive at the end of the battle gets an equal chance at drops. The only exception to this is if you flee and return AFTER a boss was killed but before the battle ends. You don't get drops then.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Not true. The number of rounds has no effect on the drops.