Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Free Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
When I first started playing Wizard101, I was upset that you had to pay so quick to continue the game. I did pay, and it was really fun! I started recommending Wizard101 to my friends, and I remember one of them was so mad that she couldn't see what happens to Wizard City.

So why not make Wizard City fully free? I think it would attract more people to play because they would probably have fun playing the first world and want to explore more, and not be so bummed that they couldn't see what happens to Wizard City.

Let me know what you think!
Rylee GoldLeaf

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
Rylee GoldLeaf on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
When I first started playing Wizard101, I was upset that you had to pay so quick to continue the game. I did pay, and it was really fun! I started recommending Wizard101 to my friends, and I remember one of them was so mad that she couldn't see what happens to Wizard City.

So why not make Wizard City fully free? I think it would attract more people to play because they would probably have fun playing the first world and want to explore more, and not be so bummed that they couldn't see what happens to Wizard City.

Let me know what you think!
Rylee GoldLeaf
Ok, before all you wizards attack me about this, listen.

I had no idea there was already a post explaining this, if you check it was on the same day just earlier that I posted. And I heard there is no way to delete a post.

So this is just explaining that I didn't copy anything, it was just I didn't see the post before.
Rylee GoldLeaf