Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zodic

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Ok hello thank you for clicking by ok you see today I was looking up zodiac stuff(it even sounds cool) and I found out all this cool stuff on Gamins and Aries (I am an Aries and I looked up the personally and it was so weirdly accurate to me on what I'm like! Spooky huh? ) and I thought it would be cool if we had a little side quest line of the zodiac. It would be like this:

1.Icon pops up Marlene Ambrose calls you to his office and he says “I'm glad you can young wizard, you see the Zodiac" - you'll need to look up the prnocation its either pronnced Za-dic that what I think or its Zoe-de-act - “people have been losing their power. I need you to go to Cyclopes lane and talk to Norman” – or whatever his name is – “and see if you can get him to help you make a bridge to get over to fountain. Then you have to talk to a Zodiac leader and try to figure out what’s wrong.”
2.Once talking to the dude he says “Well if you want to make the bridge then you’ll need wood from then club of a troll.” – You have to defeat 3 trolls – “you got the wood? Great! Hmm, now we’ll need metal scraps for the nails. You can find them in the hunted minions on Triton Avenue.” -you defeat 3 all you need. Come back - “Ok the last thing we need is a hammer from a Cyclopes.” - you defeat how many Cyclopes you need come back – “Ok finally you need to build a bridge to the fountain.” You walk over and click X then bridge fades into view. You a across and say something or do something and maybe beg. Then this thing pops up. It tells you all the Zodiac symbols, names, elemt, color , stone , plant, planet, animals, and a little bit of who they are like and the dates. You can also use this to find out which one are you :D! You click the one you want to talk to and (BTW only you can see the one you picked.) and a different one will come. Like flash of light and they show up. Only one knows the answer if you pick wrong don’t worry after a short talk they fade away and you can pick gain but the ones you have already picked will be gone. Apprences:

Libra:Woman(of course Libra means woman)tanishornage dress,wavy blond hair,kind face,holds a balance scale like the one in the balance house,and is very polite and nice.Talks like this: “Hello I am a Libra, nice to meet you.”

Turas: can be boy or girl we can vote on it, bull horns and tail, kinda western, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, white shirt with jacket, little bandit scarf, belt, western sounding talks like this : “Howdy I am a Turas real pleaser to meet ya little one.”

Cancer: always wet, crab claws, swimming clothes not like trunks and bikinis, salty and crabby, talks like this: “Hey Kid! Run off now I don’t wants ta be see with you. But it’s true I’m a true blue Cancer.”

Leo: Peppy, boy, wears a suit of lion fur, lion tail, ears, and paws. Jumpy, talks like this:”Hi there! I love meeting new people! What’s your name? Are you a real wizard? Cool! I’m a Leo!”

Gemini: two of them that look comeptly alike. Take on after a séance after each other talks like this: BTW bold is for twin two “Hi how’s it going? Were geminis.”

Aquatimis: full grown man in greeck robes poring water from bucket down into the fountian
Capricorn: lying down she has horns on her head and a spickey purple fish tale and light purple hair.

Scorpio: scropian tail and hands and can be a boy or girl but has to be brunntee

Aries: ok my fav one and I am this one girl, old fashion Greek in shirt and shorts, ram hooves and horns, powerful, kinda sporty, brave with no once of fear in anything, bold talks like this: “So you’re the little wizard who summoned me? Huh? I thought you’d be older. But that’s right I’m an Aries fear me.” (I would say that in real life. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a bully and I am nice.)

ok and then once you find the right one who will take you to a small place on the clouds and there will be controled powerless but can fight zodic ppl there(street monsters) and once you find the one that took you threr they give you the quests.

quest one Speack To Zues. you have to goto the casle (mount olimpis) and talk to Zues but the guards (minotars) won't let you.rtzp q2 Atena knows goto the libray and athena will tell you to get a pass from Pollex in his tower and return to her.q3 in the casle we go you get in the casle.q4 king wanna be.
evil human there and claims to be zues you can tell hes not a pic of zeus is above the thrown. you fight him get lots of coins exp and some other stuff talk to zodic person and your done but you can still come back

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go call Professor Ambrose "Marlene" and see how fast you get assigned to latrine duty.

"Libra" is Latin for "scales".

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Ok hello thank you for clicking by ok you see today I was looking up zodiac stuff(it even sounds cool) and I found out all this cool stuff on Gamins and Aries (I am an Aries and I looked up the personally and it was so weirdly accurate to me on what I'm like! Spooky huh? ) and I thought it would be cool if we had a little side quest line of the zodiac. It would be like this:

1. Icon pops up Marlene Ambrose calls you to his office and he says “I'm glad you can young wizard, you see the Zodiac" - you'll need to look up the prnocation its either pronnced Za-dic that what I think or its Zoe-de-act - “people have been losing their power. I need you to go to Cyclopes lane and talk to Norman” – or whatever his name is – “and see if you can get him to help you make a bridge to get over to fountain. Then you have to talk to a Zodiac leader and try to figure out what’s wrong.”
2. Once talking to the dude he says “Well if you want to make the bridge then you’ll need wood from then club of a troll.” – You have to defeat 3 trolls – “you got the wood? Great! Hmm, now we’ll need metal scraps for the nails. You can find them in the hunted minions on Triton Avenue.” -you defeat 3 all you need. Come back - “Ok the last thing we need is a hammer from a Cyclopes.” - you defeat how many Cyclopes you need come back – “Ok finally you need to build a bridge to the fountain.” You walk over and click X then bridge fades into view. You a across and say something or do something and maybe beg. Then this thing pops up. It tells you all the Zodiac symbols, names, elemt, color , stone , plant, planet, animals, and a little bit of who they are like and the dates. You can also use this to find out which one are you :D! You click the one you want to talk to and (BTW only you can see the one you picked.) and a different one will come. Like flash of light and they show up. Only one knows the answer if you pick wrong don’t worry after a short talk they fade away and you can pick gain but the ones you have already picked will be gone. Apprences:

Libra: Woman (of course Libra means woman) tanish-ornage dress, wavy blond hair, feet unseen, kind face, holds a balance scale like the one in the balance house, and is very polite and nice. Talks like this: “Hello I am a Libra, nice to meet you.”

Turas: can be boy or girl we can vote on it, bull horns and tail, kinda western, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, white shirt with jacket, little bandit scarf, belt, western sounding talks like this : “Howdy I am a Turas real pleaser to meet ya little one.”

Cancer: always wet, crab claws, swimming clothes not like trunks and bikinis, salty and crabby, talks like this: “Hey Kid! Run off now I don’t wants ta be see with you. But it’s true I’m a true blue Cancer.”

Leo: Peppy, boy, wears a suit of lion fur, lion tail, ears, and paws. Jumpy, talks like this:”Hi there! I love meeting new people! What’s your name? Are you a real wizard? Cool! I’m a Leo!”

Gemini: two of them that look comeptly alike. Take on after a séance after each other talks like this: BTW bold is for twin two “Hi how’s it going? Were geminis.”

Aquatimis: ok I admit for these three I have no idea what they are
Capricorn: Sorry: opps:
Scorpio: call me silly

Aries: ok my fav one and I am this one girl, old fashion Greek in shirt and shorts, ram hooves and horns, powerful, kinda sporty, brave with no once of fear in anything, bold talks like this: “So you’re the little wizard who summoned me? Huh? I thought you’d be older. But that’s right I’m an Aries fear me.” (I would say that in real life. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a bully and I am nice.)

ok and then once you find the right one who will take you to a small place on the clouds

Grrrrr.... You forgot Sagittarius! (I am one, by the way. It ticks me off when people carelessly and sloppily forget the simplest of things in life!!!)

Defender
Oct 24, 2009

Grrrrr.... You forgot Sagittarius! (I am one, by the way. It ticks me off when people carelessly and sloppily forget the simplest of things in life!!!)

sorry thank you for telling me please forgive me. you see i have a little bit of short tream merror lost and i just learned about these.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:

sorry thank you for telling me please forgive me. you see i have a little bit of short tream merror lost and i just learned about these.

Lol that's ok. I was joking.