Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Wish List for Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 12, 2012
Hey everyone,

I know the holidays aren't even over yet but I am trying to make a Wizard101 wish list and I am having trouble thinking of ideas. So, I thought we should make a gigantic wish list here! Then, KI will certainly see it :) I will be posting my ideas later... once I am able to log on and get inspiration (December is a very busy month for me)

~ Allison Dragongem

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
To be able to share-bank pet snacks.

I spend all my energy tending to my garden and I want to train my pets more effectively.

>Blaze Misthunter

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
You already can move pet snacks to your shared bank. In your backpack view navigate to the snack screen by clicking the right arrow at the top a few times until it moves you to the reagent screen. At the left side of that screen is a snack and a reagent button. click on the snack button. At the bottom of the screen is a "Move to Shared Bank" button. You can select the type of snack and the quantity and then click to move it into the shared bank.

When you log into your other character, you can reverse the process and move the snacks into the backpack for that player and then feed your pet on the other character(s).

Hope this helps.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
BMistHunter on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
To be able to share-bank pet snacks.

I spend all my energy tending to my garden and I want to train my pets more effectively.

>Blaze Misthunter
You can, just enter your bank, select your backpack, and click through housing to reagents and pet snacks. Then click 'move to Shared Bank'. Hope I helped!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Pretty Cool Topic.

List:

• For Players Feedback to be more appropriately received and acted upon
  • Increase in Drop Rates for hard/annoying bosses.
  • Allow a smoother transition within difficulty.
  • Introduction of new schools (someday)
  • Allow more things to be spent using gold (like mounts)
  • Allow more easier access to Pre-paid Cards Worldwide
  • I see that KI occasionally has Bonuses for Members, but I would like to see Bonuses for Long-Time Players as well.

I'm sure others can add to the list.

Happy Holidays! :D

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
More unique armor and weapons!

ex. Fire wizard can get some sort of metal armor with lots of fir all over it.

More gear options- most of the gear is used from the dungeons like waterworks,aquila etc. why can't normal bosses drop good gear as well? it would make it way more unique.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I guess my Wish List is separated into two categories: Story and Gameplay related.

Story:
  1. I'd like to see side characters have more screen time. Maybe KingsIsle can make side quests that are like mini character arcs of some sort. It would be a great way to develop other characters and the lore of the Spiral more, I think. (Or maybe this is me using this as an excuse to ask for Dyvim WhiteHart to come back in some way, who knows.)
  2. Maybe KingsIsle can make a joke quest on April Fool's Day that has you expecting to take on an extremely difficult quest but it turns out to be really easy. Or Vise Versa. As for what the quest would be? Um....maybe your Wizard finds out they have a fan club that won't leave them alone, or something.

Gameplay:
  1. More use for Badges. Mirage and it's factions are a good start, but maybe badges can offer a small stat boost depending on what you are doing? For an example, let's say if you're battling a certain kind of enemy, equipping a special badge can help you with battling said enemy. I can defiantly see where there would be issues with this idea, however.
  2. More potion slots? I dunno, maybe.

Just my ideas though.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2012
1.) Make PvP great again!... Some how.

2.) Faster way to train our pets.

3.) Buff the low tier schools in PvP

Uhh that's pretty much it..

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Thanks. Found it.

I support that stat boost for badges idea.

Wish list
  • Customized Duels with friends (We can decide how many people to a team, friends only duel)

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
  • Come on, be more transparent about drop rates.
  • Remove the 1 million damage cap.
  • 1 free ranked match per day. (You still have to pay for more.) This might attract more casual players to ranked matches, while currently even 500-level PvP is pretty hardcore.
  • Share-banking treasure cards.
  • Animation speed option.
  • XL120 dungeon for good gear that will send people flying to complete Mirage and level up to 120.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I support the idea for badge stat boosts. This would be a very good incentive for people to put more time into the game to farm.

What about scaling difficulties in dungeons like Darkmoor? Much like other MMOs, there can be different difficulties for each dungeon like Team Finder (teams found through the Team Up kiosk), Normal, and Heroic. As you rise in each tier, the stats on the dropped gear get better. This can be an easy way for players to get distinct Tier drops per dungeon difficulty (ie. only tier 1 drops in Heroic, only tier 2 in Normal, and only tier 3 in Team Finder).
In order to change the difficulty level, simply make a group of 4 friends and the team leader can switch the difficulty at the sigils.

CH

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Star Edward on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
Pretty Cool Topic.

List:

• I see that KI occasionally has Bonuses for Members, but I would like to see Bonuses for Long-Time Players as well.

as a longtime casual player and non-american wizard, i like all of these.

to add to your second point: i'd like to see better drops, period (never mind for bosses~ i helped 2 friends with grandfather spider last night, and all i got was a reagent and a rank 5 pet snack).

also, please send malistaire a hug and a teddy bear because reasons.

-von
=

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
My wishlist is-

1) A shared bank for friends. ( I know. Its kind of a lot to ask but not all items. Maybe no crowns items? )

2) Increase in drop rates. Come on. I've read so many posts about a certain boss not dropping an item and players have been farming forever! ( I am also a victim )

3) New gear for level 120 wizards. For how long are we going to use level 100 gear? There are new Time warden boots which I am very happy about. But what about robes and hats? There is new gear but it isn't up to the mark. We need some good, new gear.

4) Make stitching cost gold? I really feel stitching should cost gold. I don't think spending crowns on stitching is worth it. Even though I have, I feel stitching should cost gold, not crowns.

5) More 50% speed mounts! I love love love the 50% speed mounts! I love the idea of cars and bikes as mounts! And KI did an amazing job making them a little wizardy! So more 50% speed mounts and I want more car and bike themed mounts!

This is my wishlist for things I want in Wizard101. This is a really cool topic and i'm gonna have a fun time reading some of the posts here :3

- Shelby Nightbreeze level 116 wizard

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
7 wizards

Now all we need is someone to organize the list.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
Star Edward on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
Pretty Cool Topic.

List:

I think your list is great! The pets that are sold in the shopping district, are only imp, bloodbat, firecat, dragon, piggle, unicorn, and I think that's all. The only mounts that I know of that are sold in wizard city are sold by Prospector Zeke (sorry if I did the name wrong I suddenly forgot the guy who sells the mounts name) and the mounts are like only one day