Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your thoughts on Spring and Sumer Expansion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Hello,

Just wanted to post up a place where we can discuss the upcoming expansions. If you haven't already seen the news please read here.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/16650.ftl

Looks pretty exciting can't wait.

One thing I'm concerned about, these pets that will help us in battles will they replace the pets we already have Reason I ask is because I have a crowns pet and while yes these new pets sound very exciting and will be helpful, I spent money on my current pet so I'd hate for it to become obsolete. :( I'm sure we'll have a choice on which to use just not a very good one. Can someone confirm this please, just so we know ahead of time

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
We're psyched about the new content!!! Looking forward to creating some cool, new pets. It will be so hard to wait until the end of summer for Celestia!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i dont think so i think all the pets will be able to do something they cant take your pets away they just going to upgrade them

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think the expansions are awesome. But exactly when in spring and june???

Historian
May 15, 2009
i am pretty sure these will be released for the pet hatchery between the first week of spring and the first or 2nd week of june and for the summer expansion from that week in june to the 2nd week or 1st week of september i believe dont hound me if this is not correct but i am making a guess

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
While I am excited for the new expansions to arrive, i have to wonder, WHY, are they having crowns on sale 59.99 for 60,000? Is this a hidden hint to the new exapnsions, as to say "hey, you are gonna need these " lol. I guess i am just hoping that everything isn't going to be crowns only. but, everything else so far has been. Dunno , just have to wait and see, not complaining, i love my crowns lol and love spending them, but i'd rather not have to buy a boat ton more (on top of my script) to continue to play:(

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
nabluemoon2 wrote:
While I am excited for the new expansions to arrive, i have to wonder, WHY, are they having crowns on sale 59.99 for 60,000? Is this a hidden hint to the new exapnsions, as to say "hey, you are gonna need these " lol. I guess i am just hoping that everything isn't going to be crowns only. but, everything else so far has been. Dunno , just have to wait and see, not complaining, i love my crowns lol and love spending them, but i'd rather not have to buy a boat ton more (on top of my script) to continue to play:(
\

Wow, I didn't think of that. I hope your wrong, but that sounds like it might be right. If you have to have crowns for everything (or even one thing) in the new updates, I am going to be very, very, very, very, (very very very very very very very very) very upset. VERY UPSET!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
the new updates sound awesome! i cant wait AT ALL so i wish they would release it! they dont have to be done with it 'cause they just update it cant they? oh and also im totally thrilled about the new classes and world! the pet breeding will be awesome! i think they should make it so your pet can specialize in one certain area, like racing, flying, swimming, or any other things. if Anyone has ideas for abilities they should post it. (oh and if anyone wondering that wouldnt mean pets only have one ability)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
my best hopes are that, with all the upgrades, i'll never complete EVERY quest AND be top lvl. Also, no matter how excited you are about the lvl cap increase, it was actually promised with grizzleheim.