Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

you should be able to transform into something els

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think there should be like some kind of shop on on wizard101 where you go to like get changed into something else like a spell that is in your school like say I am life i should be able to change into a satyr or something and if you change there shouldnt be wands like for satyr instead of wands there should be pipes that you buy in the spell they play their pipes to heal you the better the pipes it should give you a better heal like wands do attacks I really think this is a good idea wizard101 please read this and consider it. you would be very different and not just a person the game would be allot funner this way :)

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Jallen02 wrote:
Not feelin this one...

eh... i'm with you

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Me either, it's one more thing I'd have to figure out... and i'm fairly lazy.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I see a possibillity for a new school though. Who's spells focus on the transformation of yourself into other creatures during duels. Animals, Different races, Objects...This could be the eigth school. Lots of possibilities. Help me out here guys.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
There is that special potion that turns you into monsters, right? well, what if we can be something else! And depending on your school it is what you can be!
Ex.
Fire- Helephant, Fire Dragon, Heckhound
Ice- Collossus, Snow Serpent, Ice Wyvern
Life- Satyr, Woodwalker, Centaur
Death- Wraith, Vampire, Banshee
Balance- Hydra, Scorpion, Judgment (the girl who does the attack lol)
Storm- Stormzilla, Kraken, Storm Elf
Myth- Orthus, Minotaur, Cyclops
And these could be for everyone!:
Kroks, Trolls, Ghouls, Lost Souls, Haunted Minions, Scarecrows, and a few others!
Post what ones you think would be cool! :) :) :)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i would be a pegaunisys.[a cross between a unicorn and a pegases]and mabe you could get wing potions and be able to fly! i have always wanted to do that.

- Rebbecca Griffincloud level 14 life wizard

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
This is a good idea I would love to transform into a creature from your school.

Alexander Drakeward Level 43 Master Necromancer

Survivor
May 27, 2009
As for me, I'd love to see a Mithraya Transform Potion, *that's* a transform I'd love to see. Or maybe even Wraith.

What would be your Transform Potion of choice?