Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Chapter: spells

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Fire: Kamikaze:4 pips
adds a red tinted stun shield onto caster with an explosion icon on it
if the player with the Kamakazi shield on dies, the caster who killed him/her dies too, regardless of health. and if the caster had no other allies, the player with the shield wins.
i.e. kill the minions, get killed by the boss, counts as you killing him... idk

Ice: Ice Age:4 pips
stun the target for 2 turns, and during both turns, they cannot gain pips

Storm:Surgevolt:4 pips
what ever your health is at, is done to any target for 3 turns... ie. 3000 health.. 1000 per turn...

Myth: Relicealth:4pips
Pick any target, and get healed 20x every pip they own, +150 base heal... 14 pips...280+150= 430 heal / 0 pips... 150 heal

Life: Change of Heart:4 pips
pick any 2 targets and swap their pips, shadow not included

Death: Final Vow:4 pips
take all your health points but 1 and deal the amount to a single target

Balance: Reloaded Assult:4 pips
Reshuffle your deck and for every card added deal 25 points of damage to any target...ie, full 64 card deck, RA was your last card.. 63 cards are added... 1575, and you have all your cards back, minus RA

any ideas, comments, complaints... this is for the part 2 Wysteria post i made just before this one... and it is after you completed Avalon, so a bit over powered isnt going to do much.... i made it to be covering what mostt school's missing (storm dot/ myth heal) while still focusing on what made the school different