Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Areas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Why are there only 3 areas in Wysteria
I think should be more added later on (along-side having a follow up world like Mysteria)

At maybe level 45 the player should told to return to Wysteria to help out with something.

Here are some of my area ideas:
- Pigswick Park
- Bug Boulevard
- Aracnid Alley
- Academy Rooftops

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Shadow Flame on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:
I think should be more added later on (along-side having a follow up world like Mysteria)

At maybe level 45 the player should told to return to Wysteria to help out with something.

- Pigswick Park
- Bug Boulevard
- Aracnid Alley
- Academy Rooftops
Yes, Wysteria desperately needs more areas.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013

- Pigswick Park
- Bug Boulevard
- Aracnid Alley
- Academy Rooftops
You will get called back to Wysteria later on for one of the tougher gauntlet dungeons in the game. It's a side quest and doesn't have to be done but it does offer a badge.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011

- Pigswick Park
- Bug Boulevard
- Aracnid Alley
- Academy Rooftops
Since there are two (maybe more) gates maybe Pigswick Park, Academy Rooftops, Aracnid Alley, and Bug Boulevard could be in one gate and other areas in your ideas. Maybe there could be an area completely surrounded by vines like in Tanglewood Way but 5 times as much vines and flora called the Wysterian Wilds which would be at the center of the world. There could also be an elegant little village and since Wysteria is a small trading post said in the world description it would be the trading post of Wysteria called Skyside Village which would have many shops with various items including crafting recipes, garden spells, a housing store, a pet shop and of course places to buy gear. Also there could be a forest where many people have come looking for magic to teach at Pigswick but have not succeeded (since it was mentioned Wysterian Schools do not teach magic). This could be called the Unmagical Forest, though this forest despite its name would be one of the most beautiful places in Wysteria. Last but not least would be mystical ruins at the other side of Wysteria. Many rumors say it's the ruins of the first Pigswick Academy which was destroyed due to unknown forces. That area would be called the Mysterious Ruins.
In all the areas would be:
Wysterian Wilds, Skyside Village, Unmagical Forest, and Mysterious Ruins.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
TucsonWizard on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
You will get called back to Wysteria later on for one of the tougher gauntlet dungeons in the game. It's a side quest and doesn't have to be done but it does offer a badge.
A badge, along with a hundred thousand (actually 102,000) experience, which is a guaranteed level up if you're level 66 or lower, and a chance at pretty good drops.