Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

world paint/housing

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2009
ok first i will present my idea.

Did you ever want the exterior of your house changed? for example make the outside of your house differant colors or shades like the royal play house into a creepy scary house on the outside. also affect the sky so the sun sets.

Now i can think of what most of you will say about this you pay for what you get theres differant themes of housing for each type of house. I will kindly advise not to do this because i will simply say what is about to be stated people want differant things but dont want to spend the money of hard earned gold for the rest of the house you dont want and they would just look nice with the theme of the grounds people make themselves.

Why should kingsisle invest money in this? they could easily make money from this if they would sell it in crown packages like, creeky wood, bamboo walls, setting moon, happy sun, and cloudy sky templates all in one pack 5 backrounds wierdly chosen 2 of each and a extra. I would appreciate if others would help think of other house exterior designs and sky backrounds and share what you think of this idea

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
This is like the fourth post of an idea thats just like this. And i have to agree. Obviously people want it done if that many people want to post about it. Plus i think KI should stick with all the housing updates and making houses much much more advanced because it really is a key factor that separates Wizard101 from most MMOs. Most of them you can't own a house and if you can they never are really that great. So yea this is just another idea on how KI can advance in this

Great Post!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
your idea is awesome
evil mooshu house
happy death house
Ice house gets some bloody snow
Fire house gets grass

yeah well