Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

world ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
i was thinking about which world kingsisle was going to release next and i thought why not make up one. so after some thinking i decide that it is called ... TECHOPOLIS!! it is a modern day city where they use magic and modern day devices. sounds like a dream to me. they also are into rap and hip hop music and have robot servants. anyways the storyline is this so Ambrose has tracked morganthe down to techopolis where he fears she is doing something sinister. he tells you to find Rochelle Minstro an promising student who had graduated a few years back. when you get there you see a young boy. when you walk up to him he screams then says " oh you aren't a robot." the boy is named Chase Buildox. he explains that one night all of a sudden it seemed like the stars and the moon weren't shining. they looked out their windows to see a dark shadow sweeping over the town. he says the shadow turned the robots against their masters. and before they left they took the boy's father the one who designed the robots Dr. Albert Buildox. he says he will do anything to help you if you find his father.
so you battle some bots and they say morganthe has taken him with her through her travels. when you tell the boy he says at least he is alive.
he tells you to where to find Rochelle Minstro. turns out she owns and operates the dance club. she still does magic though. when you find her she starts guiding you through the storyline. until you finally find out what you need to use to defeat morganthe you had to get a sword. the sword of ghosts and forgivness. you have to find it but it is in the clutches of the evil robot Hard Computer Drive. he is the computer in charge of the robots and has become self aware. so you fight him and get the sword. you have a vision of what you must do when morganthe is dead. you kill morganthe and you call forth two ghosts. one is morganthe's brother. the other the one who is the whole cause of this marganthe's mother Maya. here is how the talking goes.

morganthe: mother! how dare you show your face around me!

maya: Morganthe dear. please listen. I'm sorry i didn't pay attention to you and look what happened.

Malory: morganthe you may have given away my location and caused my death but i am willing to look over that. if you will forgive mother.

morganthe: you really think i will fall for that.i will never join you two! mother! leave now!

narrator: you suspected this would happen so you summon two more ghosts.

malistare: morganthe! i have seen your doings and i will not put up with it! You where taught of death! i can understand the power can go to your head. but you ... you have gone to far!

sylvia: malistare is right! not a single death wizard has gone this far. it is not right and you know it in you heart.

narrator: morganthe's face grow confused as if she is thinking about her actions.

maya: morganthe please release the boy's father and i will love you and make up for all the time we didn't spend together.

morganthe's face is still confused but suddenly it turns into tears.

morganthe: mother, malory, i don't know what i was thinking could you ever forgive me. malory i'm sorry for giving away your location when we where young. i was foolish. and mother ...

narrator: no words need to be said as morganthe runs up to her mother and gives her a hug. and just to soften the moment malistare and sylvia hug eachother.

narrator: you find something on the ground. strange... this must be from one of the robots. but then you see it is not from a robot it is a transmitter. on the other end you hear this.

distressed voice: help! someone! help! there is an evil man hurting people from my world we are in - crackle-ania please help the man is named -crackle connection lost-

you go back to headmaster ambrose and he says that the distressed voice must have been from moleania an underground civilization of moles groundhogs and other uderground creatures. he also says he will get you there as soon as possible.

so this is it

Champion
Nov 22, 2008