Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Creator

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
alienforce0320 wrote:
With the world creator, you can make your own world!

Just talk to a robot with a hard hat you he will explain you the customization machines you use the catagories are: landscape, sound, and requirements to join the world.

Quest 1: Talk to Construct-Bot reward: 50 gold
Quest 2: Interact Landscape Pedestal reward: Landscape Machine 5 gold
Quest 3: Interact Sound Pedestal reward; sound machine 5 gold
Quest 4: Interact Requirement and Graphics Pedestal reward: r and g machine 5 gold
Quest 5: Make a landscape, do sound, and set a requirement and graphics reward: your own spiral key for the world

Hope this idea is epic and awesome do you agree also reply if you have an idea for this idea

Peace, Sean UnicornLeaf, Level 60 Balance

Well, I don't agree with you. Have you seen KingsIsle's level editor? It's complicated, how do you think our young wizards would be able to use it? Also, this could be VERY abusive. Also, it would render Wizard101 very laggy. Why? Because there would be about 100-5000 worlds.. This would >>*Overload*<< the database.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Silverlightt wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

Just talk to a robot with a hard hat you he will explain you the customization machines you use the catagories are: landscape, sound, and requirements to join the world.

Quest 4: Interact Requirement and Graphics Pedestal reward: r and g machine 5 gold
Quest 5: Make a landscape, do sound, and set a requirement and graphics reward: your own spiral key for the world

Hope this idea is epic and awesome do you agree also reply if you have an idea for this idea

Well, I don't agree with you. Have you seen KingsIsle's level editor? It's complicated, how do you think our young wizards would be able to use it? Also, this could be VERY abusive. Also, it would render Wizard101 very laggy. Why? Because there would be about 100-5000 worlds.. This would >>*Overload*<< the database.

To solve that, you can have up to 3-5 custom worlds in the database.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
eragonarher wrote:
Life
Home of the Seraphim and all life creatures
Vinotopia
A large world where the creatures are fighting all death wizards who enter. Creatures who attack:
Pinnacle Centaur: spells: every life and myth spell
Health: 2,350 starts with full pips Cheats: 99% resist to all schools,
rank 3 and above attack spells he fully heals,
rank 1 spells he triple tower shields and he criticals everything, every spell is 4 pips lower, you have to beat 7 of them 11 times each in a row and HAVE TO SOLO

that would be a imposable battle

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
jed568 wrote:
eragonarher wrote:
Life
Home of the Seraphim and all life creatures
Vinotopia
A large world where the creatures are fighting all death wizards who enter. Creatures who attack:
Pinnacle Centaur: spells: every life and myth spell
Health: 2,350 starts with full pips Cheats: 99% resist to all schools,
rank 3 and above attack spells he fully heals,
rank 1 spells he triple tower shields and he criticals everything, every spell is 4 pips lower, you have to beat 7 of them 11 times each in a row and HAVE TO SOLO

that would be a imposable battle

I know right

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
no thank you well i just saying the moaning sould spell the name isnt even kid friendly and it would have to be a rank 10 spell because death isnt that strong in fact i say its weak now if you wanted to see really cool spell ideas check out my new spell ideas and i have all sorts of thigns from overpowered storm eels to really creative myth minions its not too overpowered and not too weak its just right check it out

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
blaze1070 wrote:
no thank you well i just saying the moaning sould spell the name isnt even kid friendly and it would have to be a rank 10 spell because death isnt that strong in fact i say its weak now if you wanted to see really cool spell ideas check out my new spell ideas and i have all sorts of thigns from overpowered storm eels to really creative myth minions its not too overpowered and not too weak its just right check it out

Why are you advertising? You are not supposed to advertise. I know you don't like the world creator but can you just at least keep advertising away?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
With this world creator thing, I've been thinking of a world.

Windopolis- Where there is a new school of spells taught by the Viento espíritus- The wind spirits. If you have any ideas for spells for this school, please quote and reply. You have to be a level 35 to get to Windopolis, with the starting quest giving you 1,250 experience. The commons of Windopolis is called Ciudad viento- Wind City. The monsters here are ice and storm monsters, but different. An Air colossus. A Windy Elemental. If you have any ideas, I'd be happy to add them.

Samuel Icebreaker, level 53 thaumaturge.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2009
Just to clarify:By building a street you can only add items you obtained.You can put monsters on the streets and have 1-3 dungeons. You may only have one street per wizard to keep the amount from going to high.You should also have to pay crowns to build a street(crowns or LOTS of gold)

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
samueljameslee wrote:

Windopolis- Where there is a new school of spells taught by the Viento espíritus- The wind spirits. If you have any ideas for spells for this school, please quote and reply. You have to be a level 35 to get to Windopolis, with the starting quest giving you 2,050 experience. The commons of Windopolis is called Ciudad viento- Wind City. The monsters here are ice and storm monsters, but different. An Air colossus. A Windy Elemental. If you have any ideas, I'd be happy to add them.

Hmmm. Let me see with this chart

Creativity: 4.8
Storyline: 4.3
Quests: 3.8
Overall: 5.0

Notes: This has good creativity of enemies, storyline and more. I think tweaking the Expierience amount lower to make it fair for the magus wizards because they usually get 950-1255 xp so go to that level not over 2,000 xp. Just telling.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
samueljameslee wrote:

Windopolis- Where there is a new school of spells taught by the Viento espíritus- The wind spirits. If you have any ideas for spells for this school, please quote and reply. You have to be a level 35 to get to Windopolis, with the starting quest giving you 2,050 experience. The commons of Windopolis is called Ciudad viento- Wind City. The monsters here are ice and storm monsters, but different. An Air colossus. A Windy Elemental. If you have any ideas, I'd be happy to add them.

Hmmm. Let me see with this chart

Creativity: 4.8
Storyline: 4.3
Quests: 3.8
Overall: 5.0

Notes: This has good creativity of enemies, storyline and more. I think tweaking the Expierience amount lower to make it fair for the magus wizards because they usually get 950-1255 xp so go to that level not over 2,000 xp. Just telling.

I changed the xp count. Thanks!

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Maybe you and your friends can combine streets then make a main area.This could make worlds easily.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Sorry alien boy or whatever your name is, but I have to disagree with your idea. It's kinda hard for every single wizard to make new worlds.......there'd be millions!!!!!!! I just think the choosing of worlds should be chosen by the creators of Wizard101. I like the idea of that one world Scythia I think. Please don't take this personally, i just disagree.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
mman17 wrote:
KI, you will destroy this game if you add a creator.

Please. I don't want this in the game. if this doesn't release, you can always use it as a world placer but you don't create it. We just post world requests for Kingisle.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
If KI put in a world creator, which is rather a fun idea, then they would not put it in the game itself. They would make another server, such as the beta test server, where you only have access to your new area. It is not a play world. Only the best, well thought out areas, would be officially added to the game after much review. They might even make you write a petition outlining your world idea before providing a login.

This is a lot of work that I seriously doubt would ever be realized. Still, it is an amusing idea.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Moribund wrote:
If KI put in a world creator, which is rather a fun idea, then they would not put it in the game itself. They would make another server, such as the beta test server, where you only have access to your new area. It is not a play world. Only the best, well thought out areas, would be officially added to the game after much review. They might even make you write a petition outlining your world idea before providing a login.

This is a lot of work that I seriously doubt would ever be realized. Still, it is an amusing idea.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Good idea. Maybe a beta test server there will be a contest and if you're world got chosen it will go to live but your worlds you made can still be played in that server but not in the live or test and the reward is 100 crowns ( not to start gambling ).

So that's a big solution.

Thanks Moribund.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I have a solution to the 100-5000 world problem. Only you and your friends can play your world. This makes sure that the game won't lag as much. :-) :D :-) :D

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Okay. I need a decision.

Beta Realm or Friends Lock.

Beta Realm: I explained it before
Friends Lock: mmorisak explained it

So it's like Moribund vs mmorisak

So pick which one or both.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
FireyFury wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

I have an idea for a death world- a place that USED to be all girly and princessey-like but then was taken over by ghouls and scarecrows and stuff. Reply if you have any suggestions!

Name: The Land of Happy Unicorns and Pink Pixies :-o

Levels (XP): 5 Levels to finnish :)
Final Boss: Flint Death-50,000 HP (Comes after Celestia) Necromancer, (Can use rank 8 spells) Rnk... 7-15?

I think most people would perfur it to be all ghoulish and creepy. wow i never realized how death and evil-doll loving i am

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
booga799 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:
well mine is not complty thought throw but i have ideas:

Poloropilis: a icy world with hamsters and ginniepigs and the icy creachers(their allies) and their being invaded by flame rock monsters(bad gguys) their leader is lord lavalasher(just made it up) and luckily the ice is very very dense so its hard to thaw through put two icy creachers find you and take you to their king to see what to do. you help them win the war and the final boss(you guessed it) lord lavalasher and morghanta(she put them up to it other wise they would not come turns out their very lazy)

Olimpia:greek myth world didnt even think about this joust thought greek mytholigy was cool

Wild west world: i posted this on a different blog and forgot which one and what i said but the fianal boss is bad buck bill (either a bunny or duck :))

guinea pigs i like that idea

then don't be embarrssed every one loves guinea pigs!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Silverlightt wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

why no this? we can just tell the internet the worlds we thought would be awesome in our sick little minds, we don't have to have it as aleinforce said we can just type them for the fun of it

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Sounds great I'd love to make a world that looked like DS before it got all crazy.:)

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
Silverlightt wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

why no this? we can just tell the internet the worlds we thought would be awesome in our sick little minds, we don't have to have it as aleinforce said we can just type them for the fun of it

Yeah. I also added this thread to keep world ideas away but you don't have to use the world creator to add you're idea for Wizard101 and make your own thread about it because you would give little detail but if you have little detail of your world, you can post it here and add more later.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
alienforce0320 wrote:

Well the problem with that is kings Isle will have to buy SO many servers to hold all the worlds. That means no more sales on crowns. And what if some servers went down? then what. Even if they could only, only 65 gold to create your own world. Creating your own world would mean knowing how to program computers, Most people DO NOT know how to.

IGNORE the novice wizard thing, thats my second wizard.