Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

world after wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i've seen worlds based off storm life and fire now i should point out there's never been a world based off death so here is my new world idea:

DEATHTROPALIS

the story of deathtropalis:

Deathtropalis was once a life-filled cheerful world, yet the civilization of deathtropalis worshiped death himself because they believed worshiping death himself would make them live forever. One day, a young boy named zachary went to his first death worshiping event, he didn't like death. once he got to the chapel as everyone started praying he jumped over a whole row of chairs and grabed a torch from the wall and burned the chapel to the ground everyone survived but death then came out of nowhere and started taking over deathtropalis and soon everything but a few lucky people... perished.

deathtropalis commons:

description: this is whre the fallen chapel is located it is on the ground , burnt, torn, and a small fire rages on top the streets are deserted, no life for miles away the sky is pitch black black spiky vines grow on the houses covered with claw marks, broken windows.

death road: the first combat area in deathtropalis

description: a vast valley with skulls scattered throught out the landscape some are cracked, the roads are not safe at all. i gtg bye i'll continue later