Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Woodelf, darkelf, goldelf!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Fire's special abilty called dot has already been taken enough.Dot stands for damage over time i like the idea but dot has been stolen enough.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I'm all for that but death has it's own version of a damage over time spell called poison. I was thinking that life needs it's own D o t spell.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
pyromaniac023 wrote:
Fire's special abilty called dot has already been taken enough.Dot stands for damage over time i like the idea but dot has been stolen enough.

Stolen? I don't think 'stolen' is the right word. How wrong is it that Storm, Ice, and Death can use DOTs? Fire has a healing spell, a Taunt, and a Minion. Did it steal from Life, Ice, and Myth? And since it's all the same game, is anything really stolen from anyone?

As to the idea, I don't think it will work. There are already three varients of Fire Elf, and I think three is enough.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Tragamite wrote:
How about elf spells for life, death and myth?

Mm hm. Maybe, but wouldn't it be weird for a elemental spell to convert to a spirit spell? Just thinking.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
mman17 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:

Mm hm. Maybe, but wouldn't it be weird for a elemental spell to convert to a spirit spell? Just thinking.

Well, there's Black Cat and Dark Crow. Those are both Death varients of Fire spells.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:

Well, there's Black Cat and Dark Crow. Those are both Death varients of Fire spells.

It rarely happens. Those are rare ones so they are the only two variations in the game.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Well I just thought I'd ask since wood dark and gold elves are common throughout mythos and elf is nota powerful spell at all so I can't see it as a stolen skill or anything.

It just makes sense to me but I guess I'm the only one who thinks this way.

I was also thinking animations where the storm elf is different then the fire and ice you could have the wood elf use the tree animation and the dark and gold elf using the storm animation.