Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards get older as you go!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
I owe some credit to kckool and his to of "how old do you think wizards are"

So what i was thinking was for each new world you get to your wizard could get older. for example:
-wizard city/ when you start: 11 or 12
-krokotopia:12 or 13
-marleybone:13 or 14
-mooshu:14 or 15
-dragospyre:15 or 16
-celestia:16 or 17
- the new world wintertusk:17 or 18

and when your wizard gets older they can get taller and/or grow facial hair if they're a guy and if they're a girl they get more woman looking lol

PLEASE respond even if you don't like this idea respond.
And i hope KingsIsle will take this idea into consideration as well.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I'm all for that and I know that some others would be all for it. That way we can tell who belongs where!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
good and bad first of all i would like to see a boy wizard with a mewstash to i can laugh at him at it would be awesome for my wizard girl to be taller and i wish she was able to grow her hair out.

but im afraid it might be too hard and lower level players might be made fun of for being younger and that they are not as far into the game as some others. plus i refuse to have an 18 year old wizard

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I think they would be about 9-10 when they begin and 15 by cl. I know it's kinda young but if you have a celestian dude and a krok guy there's a height and maturity diffenerence, even though it's slight difference.

P.S. I based this off of comparing guys cause most of my guys are dudes thanks to my family.

P.S.S. thx for mentioning my influence on the topic

Link to other relating topic: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/33992.ftl

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Cool idea :P But does that mean my legendary will have a mustache? LOL

-Ian Soulsinger