Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Wand Project Please look at this Ki

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Dear Wizard101 Team

I have been with this a game a while and have gotten to legendary. All i gotta say it great game that will keep getting better and better. It also inspired me to make my own wands for the game that i think and many others think are good. I am writing this to you hoping you may consider using my ideas for future wands in the game or closer then the future. I do know that it cost a good amount of money to make games and add upgrades to the game because i am college student majoring in graphic art and game design. These are rough versions of them though and i do know if you were to make there you would half to modify them to fit the game needs. Having my designs in the game or just some of them be a big honor to me that i would never forget in my life. I also know i have a long way to go before i could even get a job as a game designer but we all start somewhere. Keeping that in mind i do strongly believe that if you were to use my ideas it would show that you do care what your player think or ideas for the game. If you do not like my ideas and do not want to use them i will be quite fine with this and will still play wizard101 because it is a great game that will lead into the future of childrens fun and adult enjoyment. I have included a link below to my idea i have posted on wizard101 central please take a look a these i am now done with all the class wands but theses are rough versions of them. There are pictures and videos of them on that site.

Wands Link - http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166151&highlight=

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
TailsZelin wrote:
Dear Wizard101 Team

I have been with this a game a while and have gotten to legendary. All i gotta say it great game that will keep getting better and better. It also inspired me to make my own wands for the game that i think and many others think are good. I am writing this to you hoping you may consider using my ideas for future wands in the game or closer then the future. I do know that it cost a good amount of money to make games and add upgrades to the game because i am college student majoring in graphic art and game design. These are rough versions of them though and i do know if you were to make there you would half to modify them to fit the game needs. Having my designs in the game or just some of them be a big honor to me that i would never forget in my life. I also know i have a long way to go before i could even get a job as a game designer but we all start somewhere. Keeping that in mind i do strongly believe that if you were to use my ideas it would show that you do care what your player think or ideas for the game. If you do not like my ideas and do not want to use them i will be quite fine with this and will still play wizard101 because it is a great game that will lead into the future of childrens fun and adult enjoyment. I have included a link below to my idea i have posted on wizard101 central please take a look a these i am not done with all of them though but here is the rough versions i have so far. There are pictures and videos of them on that site.

Wands Link - http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166151&highlight=

Are you the creator? Well this project is AWESOME! I like the Ice and Storm best as they are the most active.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
Yes i am the creator sorry for the response i did not think anyone would respond to i have updated the forum with new wands. I really do wish Ki would consider my wands for the game. The only thing i would ask of them is to be credited of the work. Thank you i am happy people do like them. Wizard101 team or KingsIsle Entertainment please look at my ideas on the link a lot of people really do like them if you read the posts. As i said before it would be a great honor to be a little part of game. You guys have made a great game and i really do not know what else to say just rock on. If in some circumstance wizard101 team you do not believe i am the one who made them i will provide the proof in the way you ask me to.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
I have finished all my the wands now. They cam out exactly the way i wanted them to come out. ^^ Now that i am done making the set of wands it would be a big honor to have these in the game or just some of some them would be great. Like i said before the only thing i would want out of this is just to be credited for the designs. Wizard101 Team aka Kingsisle Entertainment I encourage you to look at my wand and may consider using my designs in the game. It would be a great honor to have them in the game it really would be. I mean all the worlds and the game in general are just gorgeous and creative to say the least. To the people who read this post your feedback on my wand designs is most appreciated and wizard101 team feedback would be great as well. Finally i can say that from this project it has made my art stronger. By that i mean i found skills i did not know i had. For that to me the project was a success. I am proud of myself because i enjoyed this project and the wizard101 community on wizard101 central loved my wands. As they say we learn,grow and improve our skills from practicing them and researching parts of a topic. I have included an other link to my wands. If i could post pictures and videos on this forum i would do so but because this forum does not have that feature i provide this link to wizard101 central where i posted my project with pictures of my designs and videos of the animations they have. It also explains about them what the effects do etc. So without further a do here is the link once again to my wand project.

Wizard101 Wand Project Link - http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166151