Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 trading card game!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
I thought of a trading card game for wizard101 a loooooong time ago, and now I know how to say it. Well, you already have the idea...

You can buy a pack of wizard101 cards and there will be random wizard names with a certain amount of health and mana. These wizards don't have to be wizards already in the game, but there can be wizards with better stats for each school.

There will be wizards for every 5 levels of each school, and a certain amount of wizards for each of these levels. I'll show you examples:

John level 50 Fire school
Health 2500
Mana 200
Power pip chance 50%
Damage boost 35%
Shows a box to the right side of the card of a Fire wand strike that does 100 damage.

Then, there may be better cards with improved stats at that level for a Fire wizard.

How will the power pip chance work?
Levels determine how many times you flip a coin
1-29 1 flip
30-59 2 flips
60-70 3 flips.

If they get a tails, they will use their pip chance in a kind of electronic box that has a random spinning generator and you just type down the percent and that will determine how big the power pip Semi-circle is. You know, kind of like a circle graph. If the stick hits reflip, then you reflip the coin and see if you get a heads. This may be complicated, and if it is, please tell me and I will explain further.

Well, now you'll have to buy some spell-decks right? Well, the better the spell, the more rare it is.

The mega-sized packs will give you a calculator. The small ones will just give you cards.

There is another way to also make this w101 TCG. The cards each have chips in them that contain data, and you'll have to insert the card into a wizard or spell slot on a battle machine. This battle machine will have 12 slots. 4 wizards are allowed on each team. 1 spell slot and 1 blade slot. The blade slot will only be able to hold 1 blade and same as the spell slot. There will be arrow-key like objects for each team. There would be a rectangle and 4 triangles surrounding each side. The rectangle would be the OK and the triangles would be how you would choose who to use a spell on. Each wizard will get 1 turn each round. And there will be a side screen to the right showing pips/power pips. The blades in this will NOT boost up by percent, but by damage. When the blade is consumed, the screen on the machine will say remove the card. The blade will effect every wizard in your team, so be careful! There will also be some 'pass' cards. Also, shields would be allowed to go into the blade slot and will get consumed when the opponent attacks them. This will take a long time to make because I'm even struggling to think how this will work.

So, the main reason why I want this is because:
KI would make more money
More people will play wizard101
People that don't have crowns of a subscription will just buy these cards
It would be fun for little kids
More people will want to work for KI so that means faster worlds!

Like/dislike this idea, I really don't care