Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Story of why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
What i mean by story of why is Why? did Ambrose choose us as wizards. It would be kewl if there was a quest for legendaries called the story of why?

Ambrose calls you to his office " ( your name ) I know you would like to know more about your past. Talk to Jamie GoldHeart in olde town to find out more." you would walk to olde town and an adult wizard would tell you " I have created a portal that accesses your memories about how and why you became a wizard." There would be a portal in front of you and you walk in. The world is just a memory so it will be like at your home before Wizardcity. The surroundings will be Day time. Your in a park so its like a mixture of wizard city and grizzleheim. This lady is sitting down at a bench and you walk up to her "Hello ( your name ) how are you today? Deliver this to your Uncle Jack." to spare details of extra quest, delivering ,and learning about your life in what i think it should be called Earth. Near the end of the world you come in contact with a tree that moves around and an army of walking trees come. You find a deck of cards on the ground and spells form from them. You would be wearing your gear but they useless and you wont have power pips or anything you will just be a noob. After the battles Ambrose finds you and says. "Wow young child, come with me to Wizardcity to become part of the SPIRAL." You walk with him then it gets hazy and you appear in old town with Jamie GoldHeart saying. "Now how was that? You gotten your wish. Tell Ambrose to give you "the package"." In his office Ambrose says. "Why, you've done a fantastic job in the spiral that you deserve another gift." He gives you the package and its 5 training points!

Here are the names of the places you travel in.

commons: Parker Park
Shopping District: Jack Road
fighting places: Sun Beach, Leaf Star, Howl Hall, Fun Festival, and Junk Yard

If you want add some ideas or ask questions ill reply.

I thinking it should be a side world, but do you think it should be side or main?