Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Spell Revamp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Now that we have finished wizard city I feel like we should revamp all the old spells especially the myth frog witch looks disgusting and update it I find it will make newer members of the community like the game more

That's about all I have too say :)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Definitely agree!

A majority of spells require an overhaul in terms of graphics (won't discuss effects here).

We saw a few spells getting updated such as Orthrus and Celestial Calender.

Spells such as Storm Lord were also updated prior to the update, but nevertheless, many older spells need a lot of attention too.

I feel this would tie in seemlessly with the newly updated Wizard City.

Also, some spells missing background effects such as Meteor could also use nice updates.

The sound for these spells are already good.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I would go so far as to say that I would prefer to see the older (up through level 48) spells (especially those with now updated mob bases) updated before work is done on Krokotopia.

Steven Ghoststalker

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
I like this idea it would be a nice change to see

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
ExplusionBoy on Apr 30, 2019 wrote:
Now that we have finished wizard city I feel like we should revamp all the old spells especially the myth frog witch looks disgusting and update it I find it will make newer members of the community like the game more

That's about all I have too say :)
LOL. I have to admit, That Myth frog is disgusting. It vomits on you every time is attacks making it a big YUCK!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'd love to see all the earlier spells revamp; 1-8 pips and maybe beyond.