Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 show

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
i think that there should be a wizard101 tv show that would be so cool does anyone agree

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
hmm i think i do. its sounds kind of interesting. i always wondered what this game would be like if it wasnt a game.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
if there was a wizard101 show i wonder what the main character school will be maybe he can have friends from all the other schools

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
It would be like abracadoodle. The main character is a storm wizard and so on so forth.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
I think that would be great. But the main person should be a team of wizards one from each school.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Sounds excellent! A point of view for those who can't make it too far in the game!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
in short its not the best idea its very ify and a book(i will start typeing it so i called dibs on that last post and you cant take it! :P) besides i might change some things.

if this seems like its aainst my other opinans(the book still hate the show idea) it was going to be my presonal fan fiton. so you guys since so MANY of you want diffrent people and things in a show why not make it fan fiton instead? then everyone will be happy KI doesnt have to make a show, we deniers dont have to worry,and all you TV-show-wanters ideas will be known all who goes on the website. hope that fixes it doesn't that make it better? blog i click you goodbye

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
jayrose5555 wrote:
in short its not the best idea its very and a book(i will start typing it so i called dibs on that last post and you cant take it! :P) besides i might change some things.

if this seems like its against my other (the book still hate the show idea) it was going to be my personal fan fiction. so you guys since so MANY of you want different people and things in a show why not make it fan fiction instead? then everyone will be happy KI doesn't have to make a show, we deniers don't have to worry,and all you TV-show-want ideas will be known all who goes on the website. hope that fixes it doesn't that make it better? blog i click you goodbye
actually i have been writing a story too but i'm not gonna post it on the fan fiction 1 Kingsisle hasn't put any storys up since summer last year and 2 i don't think anyone will like it

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
jayrose5555 wrote:
in short its not the best idea its very and a book(i will start typing it so i called dibs on that last post and you cant take it! :P) besides i might change some things.

if this seems like its against my other (the book still hate the show idea) it was going to be my personal fan fiction. so you guys since so MANY of you want different people and things in a show why not make it fan fiction instead? then everyone will be happy KI doesn't have to make a show, we deniers don't have to worry,and all you TV-show-want ideas will be known all who goes on the website. hope that fixes it doesn't that make it better? blog i click you goodbye
actually i have been writing a story too but i'm not gonna post it on the fan fiction 1 Kingsisle hasn't put any storys up since summer last year and 2 i don't think anyone will like it
me to i think of a good idea but just can't post it