Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 should have a TV show.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
theimp360 wrote:
look at the title dont you think they should? i will let my kids watch it IF i was a parent am still a kid. Time for u guys to start posting to see if YOU think its a good idea.

Good Luck

Wolf Redflame

I agree with this statement.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
No no no no no no and NO. The show would be pointless and they need to stick with making the game better, not going off to make a stupid show.

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
alto0125 wrote:
No no no no no no and NO. The show would be pointless and they need to stick with making the game better, not going off to make a stupid show.
lagend of zelda had a show, mario had a show( you can whatch the show at www.jaroo.com) why not wizard101

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
alto0125 wrote:
lagend of zelda had a show, mario had a show( you can whatch the show at www.jaroo.com) why not wizard101
i forgot my own idea that kingilse doesn't have make they just have to give pormission to someone to make the show

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
this is a good idea (besides the costly fact). It's simple, whenever they're going to post a new abracadoodle, they work on animating it. on the other hand a movie would be pretty intense , and although it might attract a lot of new fans , KI would have to concentrate mainly on that for like 2-4 months to make a movie (all depending on if its animated or not). A movie with actors wouldn't take so long :D, about 2 months maximum for a 2 hour movie.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
This is a good idea but it would fit the title of a movie like maybe

Part 1 - First steps in Ravenwood
part 2- The adventure begins
part 4- Becoming worthy
part 5- Malistare defeated!
i dont know those might not be good titles but it could be a good idea...

'
Angel level 5
apprentice sorcerer,
Seraph-in-training

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I think its a great idea and mabey they could have a competetion to see who's story in the fan art page is best and then use that story to make the movie. (If your wondering about what im gona put as a story in the fan art page don't ask about it cause i don't like to give spoilers. )

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
in short its not the best idea its very ify and a book(i will start typeing it so i called dibs on that last post and you cant take it!:P besides i might change some things.

if this seems like its aainst my other opinans(the book still hate the show idea) it was going to be my presonal fan fiton. so you guys since so MANY of you want diffrent people and things in a show why not make it fan fiton instead? then everyone will be happy KI doesnt have to make a show, we deniers dont have to worry,and all you TV-show-wanters ideas will be known all who goes on the website. hope that fixes it

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
theimp360 wrote:
look at the title dont you think they should? i will let my kids watch it IF i was a parent am still a kid. Time for u guys to start posting to see if YOU think its a good idea.

Good Luck

Wolf Redflame
it would be a great idea and it would make a great show i would watch it all the time maybe it could even show us doing quests sometimes and hanging out at our houses to show what houses there are don't you think.
8)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
DouDou123 wrote:
Yea i was thinking that idea for a long time already. It should be about this young wizard who merle found that was destined to save the spiral from malistare and morganthe. He encounters hard obstacles such as bullies, hard jobs, losses, and sacrifices. This would be very exciting.
yea i mean yea

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I don't think that they should have a TV show. It would wind up like Heroes. The first season would be great, but then it would go steadily downhill. There just isn't enough storyline for a TV show. But, a movie would be great!
Scarlet SilverWeaver
lvl.57 Grandmaster Theurgist

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:
... No. Just... plain no.

While it would be good advertisement for Wizard101, and cause a lot of new players to arrive, it would be very costly to produce, and while the game is solid, there's not enough story to merit a TV show. Not without adding a lot to the show that isn't in the game, and isn't the Dorms full enough of insane requests as it is already?
uh that's kinda the point of the dorms your supposed to post ideas in the dorm next time you go to the dorms look at the words under the dorms it says discuss ideas for wizard101

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
hello how thinks the creaters of wizard101 have to make the show. it be better to have someone how know the game and has a idea but it doesn't have to be one the creaters of wizard101. that's the big problem.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
NO! no, no, no, No!

This is not ever going to happen. Secondly: Its Crazy and its Expensive!

Look we got all these Wonderful and really terrible Wizard Shows: The Good Ones: Harry Potter, Merlin [TV Show [Favorite]], and couple of others. The BAD Ones: Power Rangers [ugh [The Worse one around]] and Too many others to list here.

Let's leave this along and enjoy the game and Talk till we're Blue in the Face on getting better Clothing, more Training Points, etc.

Later!
William ThunderSword

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Oh, don't pay atention to that WNewman001.
I still think that the idea sound great. :-P

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
... No. Just... plain no.

While it would be good advertisement for Wizard101, and cause a lot of new players to arrive, it would be very costly to produce, and while the game is solid, there's not enough story to merit a TV show. Not without adding a lot to the show that isn't in the game, and isn't the Dorms full enough of inane requests as it is already?
still agreeing with you 100% you make some very good ponits(if you guys want a wiz101 TV show so bad goto holly wood and become a prudcer and good luck finding people to attack it or do the vosies besides you'd have to pay wiz101 to do it a LOT of money) besides it would have a lot of fitghing in it probly and inspirer little kids to do crazy things like jump into a pit of hungry loins wearing jusicy steacks or consider living in Flordia

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
who what to by a voice actor for the show/movie for free.
know that well save money

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
WNewman001 wrote:
NO! no, no, no, No!

This is not ever going to happen. Secondly: Its Crazy and its Expensive!

Look we got all these Wonderful and really terrible Wizard Shows: The Good Ones: Harry Potter, Merlin [TV Show [Favorite]], and couple of others. The BAD Ones: Power Rangers [ugh [The Worse one around]] and Too many others to list here.

Let's leave this along and enjoy the game and Talk till we're Blue in the Face on getting better Clothing, more Training Points, etc.

Later!
William ThunderSword
ok power rangers is Martial arts not magic and it is good and kingisle doesn't have to be involed in the show because they have naming rights.
did you know chaotic the show wasn't made by the guy's who made the game. think about it

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
A cartoon would be okay- but I would much rather play the game though.. If they came out with a show I might get FIZZLED out watching it and not want to play the game no more.. LOL

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
kingisle should have a show idea contest where you can send in you show idea and the winner can direct the cartoon/tv show/movie. and i will laff if this make it on the board. not joking

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
Maybe a Tv show would betoo expensive... but maybe KI could do a web based show instead. Some sort of mini series to post on their channel in youtube, or something like that.

That sounds a lot cheaper but idk.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
May 21, 2009
Finarel wrote:
Maybe a Tv show would betoo expensive... but maybe KI could do a web based show instead. Some sort of mini series to post on their channel in youtube, or something like that.

That sounds a lot cheaper but idk.

ya i think they should have a webcast as well. it would be with w101 people including abracadoodle its you guys idea, I hope it does i am INSANE about w101