Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 on TV, why not?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
I'm sure that we all want a Wizard101 tv show, but the only problem is the plot. I have come up if a plan to give to Kingsilse IF they consider making a tv show or movie. Rather than making this stuff on the top of my head, I tested ideas out with friends and family and I came up with the idea of the plot being a lot like the actual gameplay. I'm also a Pokemon fan and Wizard101 is similar in some ways and Pokemon's first seasons were very close to the games themselves to be used as a tutorial series. Now that I got that out of the way, let us move to our characters. Now I have seen many ideas for Wizard101 tv shows that were good but I decided to take mine to the extreme by not only making them relate to their school, but also to be mix of different characters from other shows.

Paul DuneWalker is an ambitious and bold young Diviner who plays the role of your character who is a chosen one( Like Luke Skywalker, Ash Ketchum, John 117, ect.) He is very rash and makes enimies somtimes more than friends but he does have some friends and a pet piggle named Elvis.

Scarlet DragonHeart is a caring Pyromancer like all of he ancestors. She is the first and best friend of Paul. She has a pet Firecat named Holly. She acts as a a more experienced character than Paul so she teaches him when she can. Some may even go as far to say she REALLY LIKES him but that isn't true, sorry.

Elijah DarkSong is a calm Necromancer who unlike most of the Necromancers I have read about, he isn't sad,emo,or detached from the rest of the students. He isn't afraid of making friends because if they leave, he just lives by his code: Move On. He learned this when he lost his entire family in a fire, he only had his cousin Penny Dreadful to live with in Marleybone but he had a happy life after that. He also thinks that being secure in a males masculenity is good so his pet is a unicorn named Charlie ( not the one your thinking of). He is a good friend of Paul and Scarlet and he always knows where to go on a quest.

Kane StormStrider: Kane is a lot like Racer X exept this guy is a Grandmaster Sorcerer who lives a life of few words and mystery. Many say that he is the chosen one but he denies this fact, as if he knows who is. He is always watching Paul with his crystal ball to check his progress. He is waiting for the final battle versus Malistare but Kane thinks he isn't going to be returning after that battle. His pet( or as prefers to call companion) is a Hydra named Sir Vaden.

So that is the cast right there. I will post their apperence such as hair and robes later but please let me know what you think of my plan so far, or if you want to tell me your ideas I am ok with that to. :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tron10 wrote:
I'm sure that we all want a Wizard101 tv show, but the only problem is the plot. I have come up if a plan to give to Kingsilse IF they consider making a tv show or movie. Rather than making this stuff on the top of my head, I tested ideas out with friends and family and I came up with the idea of the plot being a lot like the actual gameplay. I'm also a Pokemon fan and Wizard101 is similar in some ways and Pokemon's first seasons were very close to the games themselves to be used as a tutorial series. Now that I got that out of the way, let us move to our characters. Now I have seen many ideas for Wizard101 tv shows that were good but I decided to take mine to the extreme by not only making them relate to their school, but also to be mix of different characters from other shows.
Paul DuneWalker is an ambitious and bold young Diviner who plays the role of your character who is a chosen one( Like Luke Skywalker, Ash Ketchum, John 117, ect.) He is very rash and makes enimies somtimes more than friends but he does have some friends and a pet piggle named Elvis.
Scarlet DragonHeart is a caring Pyromancer like all of he ancestors. She is the first and best friend of Paul. She has a pet Firecat named Holly. She acts as a a more experienced character than Paul so she teaches him when she can. Some may even go as far to say she REALLY LIKES him but that isn't true, sorry.
Elijah DarkSong is a calm Necromancer who unlike most of the Necromancers I have read about, he isn't sad,emo,or detached from the rest of the students. He isn't afraid of making friends because if they leave, he just lives by his code: Move On. He learned this when he lost his entire family in a fire, he only had his cousin Penny Dreadful to live with in Marleybone but he had a happy life after that. He also thinks that being secure in a males masculenity is good so his pet is a unicorn named Charlie ( not the one your thinking of). He is a good friend of Paul and Scarlet and he always knows where to go on a quest.
Kane StormStrider: Kane is a lot like Racer X exept this guy is a Grandmaster Sorcerer who lives a life of few words and mystery. Many say that he is the chosen one but he denies this fact, as if he knows who is. He is always watching Paul with his crystal ball to check his progress. He is waiting for the final battle versus Malistare but Kane thinks he isn't going to be returning after that battle. His pet( or as prefers to call companion) is a Hydra named Sir Vaden.
So that is the cast right there. I will post their apperence such as hair and robes later but please let me know what you think of my plan so far, or if you want to tell me your ideas I am ok with that to. :D

I've all ready made a TV show idea for Wizard101 by the way on the dorms, so it seems you might not've read it, been inspired by it, or stole my idea all in all.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
tron10 wrote:
sorry but this is to long could you please spead the post a bit because it's just one big blob(your idea and the plot are in the same parrograph and I can't tell where your idea ends and the story starts .)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
mman17 wrote:
tron10 wrote:

I've all ready made a TV show idea for Wizard101 by the way on the dorms, so it seems you might not've read it, been inspired by it, or stole my idea all in all.
every one has had A TV show idea and i think it started at my TV in dorms post

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
mman17 wrote:
tron10 wrote:

every one has had A TV show idea and i think it started at my TV in dorms post

That's highly exaggerating the truth...

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
mman17 wrote:
tron10 wrote:

I dont mean to offend anyone, or you, but I just wanted my idea to be read. I read yours and you inspired me. Your plot and mine are nothing alike. I like yours a lot. I cirtenly didn't mean to bash anyone, I was just stating that for quite some time, I have been making these characters up but when I read your plot. I had my plot all planned.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
tron10 wrote:
sorry but this is to long could you please spead the post a bit because it's just one big blob(your idea and the plot are in the same parrograph and I can't tell where your idea ends and the story starts .)

Thats ok. I'm clearly a noob at message boards but what did you think of my plot and idea?

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
tron10 wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
tron10 wrote:

Thats ok. I'm clearly a noob at message boards but what did you think of my plot and idea?
you could spread the spaces betwean charature. then it might be good.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tron10 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
tron10 wrote:

I dont mean to offend anyone, or you, but I just wanted my idea to be read. I read yours and you inspired me. Your plot and mine are nothing alike. I like yours a lot. I cirtenly didn't mean to bash anyone, I was just stating that for quite some time, I have been making these characters up but when I read your plot. I had my plot all planned.

Thanks for reading my post. By the way, it is nothing like my old post :-), and I like your idea for a TV show too .

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i don't like it you said the kids are like their schools but their not. you need to make spaces don't be afriad to use up space. you didn't detail them or describe their apperance. you mainly just listed the kids which is fine if this was a topic for saying your dream wizards. and because of the blob like apperance of post i was getting bored so i started skimming it and i never found a life or myth person now go stand in the cornner and think about what you typed

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
i don't like it you said the kids are like their schools but their not. you need to make spaces don't be afriad to use up space. you didn't detail them or describe their apperance. you mainly just listed the kids which is fine if this was a topic for saying your dream wizards. and because of the blob like apperance of post i was getting bored so i started skimming it and i never found a life or myth person now go stand in the cornner and think about what you typed

Sorry I didn't live up to your stereotype ideas of the wizard schools and their students. I intendid on only having a few main characters. The myth and life wizards could be reocuuring characters. In my post I mentioned that descriptions would come later. Sorry for my blob of my ideas, I'm sorta new to the message boards. Thanks for your input and being SO nice about it, maybe you can find someone elses creativity to stomp on now. Sorry I bored you. Have a nice day.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Hey everyone. Here it is, the apperances of the wizards themselves. I would also like to say thanks for all of the input but I would like to note that anything rude about my first message won't be tolerated and that I didn't include all types of wizards such as the missing life and myth students that someone pointed out because I only wanted a small cast of main characters. Aside from that, let us begin.

Paul DuneWalker
Hair- White; short with bangs
Skin- Caucasian
Eyes-Purple
Colors-Purple and Yellow
Robe-Raiment of Storms
Hat- Helm of Daring
Shoes-Kraken's Charged Boots

Scarlet DragonHeart
Hair-Red; long and spiky
Skin-Caucasian
Eyes-Red
Colors-Red and Orange
Robe-Blazing Tunic
Hat-Brady's Solar Cowl
Shoes- Benign Slippers

Elijah DarkSong
Hair-Black; long and messy with bangs
Skin-tan
Eyes-peridot
Colors-black and white
Robe-Blackrock's Obsidian Drape
Hat-Clanker's Magnificent Hat
Shoes- Boots of Cessation

Kane StormStrider
Hair-Cyan; long and strait
Skin-Caucasian
Eyes-Blue
Colors- Tan and Red
Robe-Arbiter's Raiment
Hat-Cowl of Resilience
Shoes- Admirable Shoes

That is the main cast's apperances. Of cource there would be background wizards and minor ones that you may see Paul talk to but this is really it. The misc wizards would be a various asortment of candy colors and outfits. If you have any questions, concerns, or other comments, feel free to say so. :D

Defender
Oct 24, 2009

Sorry I didn't live up to your stereotype ideas of the wizard schools and their students. I intendid on only having a few main characters. The myth and life wizards could be reocuuring characters. In my post I mentioned that descriptions would come later. Sorry for my blob of my ideas, I'm sorta new to the message boards. Thanks for your input and being SO nice about it, maybe you can find someone elses creativity to stomp on now. Sorry I bored you. Have a nice day.

it was a comment i didn't want you to take it personaly i'm sorry. please forgive me. you see i dont really know how to talk to ppl i'm alone alot so comutaction is something i lack that and i am alot tougher then most kids so if someone said that to me(and they have ALMOST EVERYDAY) but i just shrug them off. you see i don't want to make you sad i just wanted to share my thoughts. the thing is your origanal and you don't (and shouhdn't) need to be offened by other people. kids in my class make fun of me for thinking out of the box, going out of my way to be diffrent and werid but i wouldn't care and it would make me want to leave them in a tank with with hungry peronas but over a while i ignored them(it didn't work) so then i just used something that no one would do embrace it and kinda get cocky on them. so once again i am sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings and if you want to you may make fun of me for not thinking as orignal as you.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Hmm...This idea would never work. Now I'm not trying to be mean, and if I sounded it, I'm sorry. There would be a lot of legal issues, there would be the matter of the lisencing, and a few other problems. This is a good idea, though. Now, I'm a published author, so you can trust me on this. I think you should submit some ideas to the Wizard101 Creative Writing block. (When it comes back online.) I already have two stories written and ready for submission, so you're gonna have your work cut out for you!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:

it was a comment i didn't want you to take it personaly i'm sorry. please forgive me. you see i dont really know how to talk to ppl i'm alone alot so comutaction is something i lack that and i am alot tougher then most kids so if someone said that to me(and they have ALMOST EVERYDAY) but i just shrug them off. you see i don't want to make you sad i just wanted to share my thoughts. the thing is your origanal and you don't (and shouhdn't) need to be offened by other people. kids in my class make fun of me for thinking out of the box, going out of my way to be diffrent and werid but i wouldn't care and it would make me want to leave them in a tank with with hungry peronas but over a while i ignored them(it didn't work) so then i just used something that no one would do embrace it and kinda get cocky on them. so once again i am sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings and if you want to you may make fun of me for not thinking as orignal as you.
Hey, don't worry about it. Your forgiven.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:
Hmm...This idea would never work. Now I'm not trying to be mean, and if I sounded it, I'm sorry. There would be a lot of legal issues, there would be the matter of the lisencing, and a few other problems. This is a good idea, though. Now, I'm a published author, so you can trust me on this. I think you should submit some ideas to the Wizard101 Creative Writing block. (When it comes back online.) I already have two stories written and ready for submission, so you're gonna have your work cut out for you!

I honestly never thought that I would ever have my idea chosen for a show. I understand your point about the lisencing because my mom is a writer who has some published works as well. I might submit myideas to Wizard101 Creative Writing block and possibly make a Wizard101 machinima series on Youtube( With recognition o Kingsilse) Thanks for the recomndation. :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tron10 wrote:
gatorjaw wrote:

I honestly never thought that I would ever have my idea chosen for a show. I understand your point about the lisencing because my mom is a writer who has some published works as well. I might submit myideas to Wizard101 Creative Writing block and possibly make a Wizard101 machinima series on Youtube( With recognition o Kingsilse) Thanks for the recomndation. :D

Good luck, fellow TV-Show Idea-wizard!

But really, don't give up on your dream of a TV show for Wizzy101.

Just follow your ideas.