Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 NEw Potion ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
HI! Kingisle I had an idea for a potion a LVL 50 to LVL 100 Potion I feel like the Skip to LVL 50 potion is not that useful at all because not only is it fun to do the first arch but, its is super easy. However, 50 to 100 is tedious, very tedious! this will also be a good way to get income because people would buy crowns to farm chests in Darkmoor, Morganthe, and The Rat. I already do have a max but i am questing on my atm and trying to get them to max as well

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
gengargamer105 on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
HI! Kingisle I had an idea for a potion a LVL 50 to LVL 100 Potion I feel like the Skip to LVL 50 potion is not that useful at all because not only is it fun to do the first arch but, its is super easy. However, 50 to 100 is tedious, very tedious! this will also be a good way to get income because people would buy crowns to farm chests in Darkmoor, Morganthe, and The Rat. I already do have a max but i am questing on my atm and trying to get them to max as well
What would be the point of playing the game if you could skip it all? The sense of accomplishment would be gone from this game.

People would go around saying: I'm level 100, and the only thing I fought in this game is Darkmoor, Morganthe, and The Rat.

You would be missing the greatness of Avalon, Azteca...

I'm sorry but NO

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze03554 on Nov 21, 2016 wrote:
What would be the point of playing the game if you could skip it all? The sense of accomplishment would be gone from this game.

People would go around saying: I'm level 100, and the only thing I fought in this game is Darkmoor, Morganthe, and The Rat.

You would be missing the greatness of Avalon, Azteca...

I'm sorry but NO

How about you have to have already earned your way to level 50? So, for example, the current Level 50 Elixir would be renamed to Arc Skip/Pass Elixir, or something along those lines; which would skip either the Malistaire or Morganthe arc at the moment. But it could only be used once per character. Or maybe twice when we finish the 4th arc. So you can skip part(s) of the game you personally dislike, but still have to play through some of it. Because until test comes live, we only have 110 levels, and this idea would let you skip 100 of them and I really don't like that idea. And, with the current elixir, you'd have to have had at least 1 character already complete that arc in order to skip it.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
gengargamer105 on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
Sorry I have to disagree with your idea. It will take away the fun and the meaning to play this game.