Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 in Spanish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Hello everyone! My wizard's name is Jordan Seadreamer and I'm a level 41 Balance wizard. I have a great idea for KI and I hope they're reading this. How about they make Wizard101 in Spanish? My mother only speaks Spanish so she can't really enjoy Wizard101 and she would really like it if Wizard101 were in spanish so she can give it a shot. Well that's my idea for KI! :D

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
wizard970724 wrote:
Hello everyone! My wizard's name is Jordan Seadreamer and I'm a level 41 Balance wizard. I have a great idea for KI and I hope they're reading this. How about they make Wizard101 in Spanish? My mother only speaks Spanish so she can't really enjoy Wizard101 and she would really like it if Wizard101 were in spanish so she can give it a shot. Well that's my idea for KI! :D

Thats a pretty good idea. But do you know how long it took to record all the voiceovers in English? It will take even longer to redo them and them put them in Spanish. The reason it is not in Spanish already is that the only countires that are offered Wizard101 are countries that speak English as their main language (United States, New Zealand, Canada, etc.)

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 60 Pyromancer
Finished Celestia

Justin Titanwraith
Level 60 Diviner
Test of the Spheres, Celestia

Luke Emeraldcrafter
Level 14 Initiate Theurgist
Palace of Fire, Krokotopia

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Yes I do realize that it will take a lot of work, but it won't take longer than the real game. They already released the British version of Wizad101 and it didn't take them that long. It is a lot of work though.