Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Day

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
I think we should have Wizard101 Day, which is a day where you put crazy low prices on things in the crown shop or maybe even in the Bazaar. And you can also put new pets in just for Wizard101 Day and on Wizard101 Day wizards can have really high chances on winning that new pet or special clothing or whatever. And you can chose bosses to put the chances of getting cool stuff on them. But you should tell people what bosses and what you might get.
Please take this idea into consideration. And please reply to me on what you think. Thnx!

Amy JadeWalker Megan LifeCatcher Jasmine RubyBreeze
Level 40 Level 39 Level 30
Fire School Life School Balance School
Professer Dalia Falmea Professer Moolinda Wu Professer Alhazred
Current World: Mooshu Current World: Big Ben, Marleybone Current Location: Krokotopia

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Shy girl on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have Wizard101 Day, which is a day where you put crazy low prices on things in the crown shop or maybe even in the Bazaar. And you can also put new pets in just for Wizard101 Day and on Wizard101 Day wizards can have really high chances on winning that new pet or special clothing or whatever. And you can chose bosses to put the chances of getting cool stuff on them. But you should tell people what bosses and what you might get.
Please take this idea into consideration. And please reply to me on what you think. Thnx!

Amy JadeWalker Megan LifeCatcher Jasmine RubyBreeze
Level 40 Level 39 Level 30
Fire School Life School Balance School
Professer Dalia Falmea Professer Moolinda Wu Professer Alhazred
Current World: Mooshu Current World: Big Ben, Marleybone Current Location: Krokotopia
Well i think thats awesome. Great idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like the idea a lot. They could do it on their 'anniversary' date! :)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011