Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 celeberitys

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
There have been famous people around the spiral. I was wondering what celeberity do YOU think should be in the spiral next? What world? What purpose.

--

I think Miley Cyrus should be in Wysteria wondering where her Hannah Montana private plane led her.

Remember, it can't be innapropriate like Lady Gaga. If you read between the lyrics, you know what she is really up to :-o

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i dont think there should be more celebrities. they got haters you know (please not miley cyrus)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
There have been famous people around the spiral. I was wondering what celeberity do YOU think should be in the spiral next? What world? What purpose.

--

I think Miley Cyrus should be in Wysteria wondering where her Hannah Montana private plane led her.

Remember, it can't be innapropriate like Lady Gaga. If you read between the lyrics, you know what she is really up to :-o

maybe Big Time Rush or Victoria Justice

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:

--

Um, none.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:

No.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
I think maybe Marlin should take a stop by WizardCity and say hello to all his fellow wizards, but then a wraith comes and kidnap him

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
let's Tara Strong or Tom Kenny. they've been just about everywhere in entertanment.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:

--

Thats insane!!!
Miley been outta control latly if you know what i mean... If i put what shes been up to this message would problably be removed

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Miley Cyrus? NO! Sorry, I dislike her, and she is a terrible role model at the moment. I don't think there should be any more famous people.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
i got an idea most people would like and that is if miranda cosgrove from icarly was in the game as a quest its really hard to hate her and that show is funny and directed toward kids same as this game so it would go hand in hand.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
How about some of the team from KI? They could perhaps come into the game with their unique names, and set aside a zone, maybe an arena zone, where they could have Q&A sessions.

Players would be in the spectator area, and the KI team in the ring. It would work only if KI could make a way so all the players are muted, including menu chat, so as to not clutter up the screen.

Players would type in questions that would go to a queue and the team could repeat the question from the queue log, and provide an answer in bubbles so everyone can see it.

Only other person who could possibly be a good celebrity would be Ian McKellan, playing a wizard not named Gandalf but something wizard101ish, but even that is kind of out of context of the game.

Wizard101 is truly it's own unique world.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:

--

nuh uh it should be Avril Lavigne

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
*sigh* The worst thing KI ever did was that whole crossover thing with Selena Gomez.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
let's Tara Strong or Tom Kenny. they've been just about everywhere in entertanment.
this is funny because i don't know if like this idea of have Tara Strong(twilight sparkle/ timmy turner) or Tom kenny(spongebob/starscream) in wizard or dislike the miley cyrus idea to notice?

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
caf77 wrote:
I say there should be a famous wizard or something like that.

Like I said a few days before...Merlin!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
ya, i just read w hat miley has been up to :-o So i love the idea of victoria justice!

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
ya, i just read w hat miley has been up to :-o So i love the idea of victoria justice!

What IS Hanna Montanna up to?

Besides, I, being a dude, don't want Victoria Justice to come. Why won't anyone agree to my Merlin idea? It's a famous wizard, right?

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Oh Boy. I do not like Miley Cyrus, But i would LOVE for her to come, it would be hilarious to see her come, and be a wizard, and have a statue of her like Selena Gomez...

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i vote for the fictional/mythic celeberitys ,like merlin (who took excalibur?), and gandalf (i had the ring a minute ago?).

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
ok all the miley cyrus victoria big time rush just stop for a minute and look..... the only reason selena gomez thing worked is because she plays a wizard... duh and miley thing no, just no. but if you imagine big time rush in those wizard costumes like on tv with the beard and stuff youll fall to the floor laughing