Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Battles, Card game

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
I have this absolutely genius idea to make a Wizard101 card game, I know this does not have to do with anything in the game but I was just thinking for making a Wizard101 real life card game. So have people draw from a bag of pips with the same percentage of getting a power pip as in the game, it better if the pips are cards not tokens and then for spells like "wild bolt" you flip a coin 3 times if it's ttt or tht then its 15 damage, if it's thh or tth it is 150 and if its is hhh or hth then it does 1150 and if its htt or hht then you reroll. I know many spells with a damage range but I think you just should make it do the max damage. Also, there should be a chart that says what spells, each school gets before a certain level. Start with up to 43 then higher and every player should be the same level and same health. You can choose the health and try to match the level to go with it, different schools have different amounts of health so the players have to estimate a good level and health to go with it. And if the health is over 3500 or something everybody gets power pips every round because I noticed high levels always get power pips. I got this idea because well every time you fight in the game your spells are cards from your deck so I thought there should be a physical card game.

I hope this idea gets attention because I think this game should be made and will be a fun thing to play when you are not at the computer or whatever other device you have, so that is my idea and I hope Wizard101 Battles or whatever the name will be, i don't know maybe just Wizard101 Card Game, will come out soon.