Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 app

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
i thought too my shelf what if Kingsisle could make wizard101 a mobile game on the iPhone,iPod touch,or the iPad. I really hope that Kingsisle could because I have a computer and it's pretty could but when I go to play wizard in game it freezes and crashes sometimes and I really don't like that because it mostly happens when I'm in a dungeon or in battle and some people get mostly vostretated I wish I could play wizard in my computer with being afraid that it'll crash or freeze because when it freezes it can last up five minutes but on five. inured my wizard could be defeated or my friends could be defeated so back to the base line of what I'm trying to say if wizard101 or Kingsisle can make wizard101 an app like the game then that would be no time that I'm not playing the game because wizard101 I think too me is the best game I had ever played but when I play it freezes and I couldn't do anything about it I try cleaning it out getting a cooler for it nothing so I had a little idea what about going wizard the main site and commenting on makeing wizard101 an app that people can play it on there iPhone iPad and iPod touch then I bet more people would be playing I think at least I hope Kingsisle Ames my dream and makes it a reality :D

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
im sorry to say that none f those have enough software to do that

"Learning from your mistakes is good, but I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others."
-Jace Beleren