Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 10th year birthday

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
August 2008 Kingisles released Wizard101 to the world, top level was Mooshu, and following Dragonspyre, they have soon gone 1 decade into the making of Wizard101, Pirates101, and several mobile games, i'm 19, started when i was 10 when i started and this game came out, King Isles has received numerous rewards for being a MMO platform..... next August they will do a 10th year birthday, like they always do, every year, my belief, if they dont pull all the guns, there wont be a 20th birthday... so as a growing population of 50,000,000+ without getting over powered with your answers.... what would you want to see KI to do, that will make this game last 10 more years.... and even greater lenghts

Cameron Icemancer 120
Cameron Lightmancer 50
Calamity Moon 20
Flint Dragon 10

(second account)
Destiny Song 20

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
camahawk on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
August 2008 Kingisles released Wizard101 to the world, top level was Mooshu, and following Dragonspyre, they have soon gone 1 decade into the making of Wizard101, Pirates101, and several mobile games, i'm 19, started when i was 10 when i started and this game came out, King Isles has received numerous rewards for being a MMO platform..... next August they will do a 10th year birthday, like they always do, every year, my belief, if they dont pull all the guns, there wont be a 20th birthday... so as a growing population of 50,000,000+ without getting over powered with your answers.... what would you want to see KI to do, that will make this game last 10 more years.... and even greater lenghts

Cameron Icemancer 120
Cameron Lightmancer 50
Calamity Moon 20
Flint Dragon 10

(second account)
Destiny Song 20
Listen to the community to balance out PvP, diversify the schools again, change the critical/block system back to what it was pre-Polaris, graphically update the first arc worlds, release more than one content update per year, and allow more customization for our characters.

I also saw someone say that we could choose which reagents to use in crafting, so we can create our own new gear from scratch, so we can focus on the stats that WE want and not what KI thinks we want.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
KI should probably add something more for F2P players and "Used to be" members. Something like free crowns is great, but

As you know in P101 they added the dinosaur place addition (forgot what its called)

But If they added an addition like that to W101 then they will attract more players.

Also what id like to see for "use to be members" is a free high level place. (Can have quests, but the quests should be only like lower than 1000 xp) its like devilfish hollow in P101 except with quests (or without) and creatures should go from like level 30-75 unlike hollow which is 15-30. My opinon.

Valdus SC Level 76

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Hoping Wizard101 will last many more years!

~Natalie lvl 74
~Natalie lvl 35