Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard story

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
here is my story hope u like it :D

one hot afternoon in Wizard city,a wizard got enrolled in the school of fire. his name is Blaze Draketamer. he is born with a very strange birthmark on his hand. it look like a dragon. When he reached level 18, he get heck hound from Dalia Flamea.That night,he dream of being in the drake's hatchery.first, he didn't know what is drake. when he see the drake, he gasped very surprisingly. then he touch drake.then he wake up.He heard rocks crushing outside. then he heard something pouring.He felt the heat around him. then he realized he is in dragonspyre! Then drake come to him and say"help, milastaire stole my eggs you must help me retrive it back" Blaze gasp "this is impossible how do i get here the first place? how can i help? me strongest spell is heck hound. And i'm only level 18." Then his dragon birthmark seem to be glowing. Then he realized he was to be destined with drake. Then He unite with drake and go to milastaire's lair. "Foolish pyromancer! your weak spells isn't going to hurt me a bit!" milastaire said. I know i can't defeat you alone. but i can with drake!" Blaze said.
"prepare to be defeated!" milastaire said. Then Milastaire use all death spells he can use and use it on drake. then sylvia drake's soul appear in the middle of the battle."STOP STOP!" she yell. "how can you do this to this to this poor not fully trained wizard?" she said to milastaire.Milastaire was so embarresred that he teleported away. "Are you ok?" she said to Blaze."i'm fine, but drake isn't" Blaze reply."Blaze,do me a favor.hatch my eggs and raise them for me" drake said weakly."i will" reply blaze. then Drake die in silence :(

THE END

Survivor
May 24, 2009
windy91316 wrote:
here is my story hope u like it :D

one hot afternoon in Wizard city,a wizard got enrolled in the school of fire. his name is Blaze Draketamer. he is born with a very strange birthmark on his hand. it look like a dragon. When he reached level 18, he get heck hound from Dalia Flamea.That night,he dream of being in the drake's hatchery.first, he didn't know what is drake. when he see the drake, he gasped very surprisingly. then he touch drake.then he wake up.He heard rocks crushing outside. then he heard something pouring.He felt the heat around him. then he realized he is in dragonspyre! Then drake come to him and say"help, milastaire stole my eggs you must help me retrive it back" Blaze gasp "this is impossible how do i get here the first place? how can i help? me strongest spell is heck hound. And i'm only level 18." Then his dragon birthmark seem to be glowing. Then he realized he was to be destined with drake. Then He unite with drake and go to milastaire's lair. "Foolish pyromancer! your weak spells isn't going to hurt me a bit!" milastaire said. I know i can't defeat you alone. but i can with drake!" Blaze said.
"prepare to be defeated!" milastaire said. Then Milastaire use all death spells he can use and use it on drake. then sylvia drake's soul appear in the middle of the battle."STOP STOP!" she yell. "how can you do this to this to this poor not fully trained wizard?" she said to milastaire.Milastaire was so embarresred that he teleported away. "Are you ok?" she said to Blaze."i'm fine, but drake isn't" Blaze reply."Blaze,do me a favor.hatch my eggs and raise them for me" drake said weakly."i will" reply blaze. then Drake die in silence :(

THE END

i liked your story but u spelled somethings wrong and the ending was very sudden

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
No offence or anything but i didnt know what was going on through the entire story :( :(. The misspellings made it sound a little childish also and I didnt really FEEL the action of the suspence a story should feel. Have more of a deep plot and fix spellings. Also go more in dept to what Ravenwood is and what Dragonspyre is. I also think that the title is taken. Hmm of and also explain the senery more deeper. Other then that great story outline!!