Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City Barber Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Okay, so I've had this idea looking at my other characters and looking at my main character I noticed I don't like my hairstyle anymore nor the color. Now I know Kingsisle put in wigs to change your hair style but why not have a barber shop to change your characters actual hair. The shop can be in the shopping district, and like a barber shop it will let students change their existing hairstyles to a different style and color. With this idea maybe you can take the wigs and make them permanent hairstyles too but if students want that style they will purchase the hair change with crowns, and students who want to change their style to the default styles be purchased with gold. Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
axxezwhishes on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Okay, so I've had this idea looking at my other characters and looking at my main character I noticed I don't like my hairstyle anymore nor the color. Now I know Kingsisle put in wigs to change your hair style but why not have a barber shop to change your characters actual hair. The shop can be in the shopping district, and like a barber shop it will let students change their existing hairstyles to a different style and color. With this idea maybe you can take the wigs and make them permanent hairstyles too but if students want that style they will purchase the hair change with crowns, and students who want to change their style to the default styles be purchased with gold. Thanks
We've asked for this for years, and this exact thing was suggested many, many times. KI developed the Crowns hair styles as a result. Not what we asked for in anyway but that's what we got. I don't see any hope for a Barber Shop.

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
This idea won't work very well because there's a wig section in the crowns shop. Once you purchase a wig, it's permanent until you feed it to your pet. You can also stitch a wig to a hat if you want to wear it in combat.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I think they can do it, and eventually might. I'd like to change my hair AND wear some of the hats. The best part of the wigs is I don't have to wear a hat, and I love that option. I think they where very creative with that. And one day I think we'll have it the other way. After all they are in the gaming industry to make money, and the best way to do that is to listen to the consumer (gamer).