Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Malistare not the end...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
cybermaster wrote:
I think that after you beat malisaire his dark aura should survive. Then his dark aura could corrupt Merle and the other professors in ravenwood. Then you would have brand new quest having to travel world to world trying to defeat the professors in order to bring them back to the good side. While you are trying to bring the professors back the school's trees could be your new teachers. Since the trees have been around longer than the professors they could teach you more powerful magic that is much greater than that of Grandmaster.

Awesome Idea
They could come our with all new worlds for each school and the final boss at the end of each world is the teacher.
The last world would be All the schools combined and the final boss is headmaster Ambrose who is extreamely hard and is impossible to beat without friends. They also should make it a special dungeon so that you can battle him with seven other friends. This way it is eight on eight! That would be awesome!!!!!!! :D

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
I think they should make the maximum lvl 100 and make at least 4 more worlds

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Absolutely right there should be a continuation after defeating malistare. Since I've reached level 50 and have concluded all home work there is nothing else to do the only things is i'd like to keep my spells and if anything add more to it.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
cybermaster wrote:
I think that after you beat malisaire his dark aura should survive. Then his dark aura could corrupt Merle and the other professors in ravenwood. Then you would have brand new quest having to travel world to world trying to defeat the professors in order to bring them back to the good side. While you are trying to bring the professors back the school's trees could be your new teachers. Since the trees have been around longer than the professors they could teach you more powerful magic that is much greater than that of Grandmaster.

Thats a great idea. His dark aura should be called evil, and the evil doesn't just take over Merle Ambrose and the ravenwood school teachers. It also takes over hundreds of other wizards including Diego the duelmaster. Then
Wizard City gets partially destroyed, and you have to retreat to another world of the spiral. Depending on the world you chosed you get more story line. You then take a few quests in that world and get super juiced with power and new spells. You then learn a spell called good which gets rid of all evil. Then you go to Wizard City and battle a ton of wizards corrupted by evil including Diego. then at the final battle you fight Merle Ambrose and the professors of Ravenwood school. If you beat them all you then cast the spell known as good and destroy all the evil. You then save Wizard City and the spiral. By the time your done with this you'll be a lvl. 70.

Nicholas Griffinbreath
lvl.10 initiate diviner

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
armorlad wrote:
Once you get to level 50 wizard101 is not as fun anymore because if you want to get another character to lvl 50 you have to do the same quest over and over. Post comment here for ideas that the wizard 101 so that the game will not end after you defeat malistare. What is after you defeat him them he tells you that he is really is the apprentice of a huge demon that is much more powerful then he is. After he is done talking the ground shakes and a huge demon appears our of nowhere. You black out and then you wake up not remembering anything but you keep all your items and pets. You don't know any of your spells exept the once from your wand or pets. You find a nearby town and find Headmaster Ambros and he tells you that everybody from the past, school teachers, characters from other worlds, etc. died fighting the demon. You have to learn new spells from new teachers, and travel to new worlds looking for the demon to fight him. Once you do all those world then Wizard 101 is over and you can do whatever. At this time you will be level 100!!!!!

I like the 100lvl part...not so much the evil dude.

how much would the demon have as health?20,000?
fire type??

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
kranky44 wrote:
cybermaster wrote:

Thats a great idea. His dark aura should be called evil, and the evil doesn't just take over Merle Ambrose and the ravenwood school teachers. It also takes over hundreds of other wizards including Diego the duelmaster. Then
Wizard City gets partially destroyed, and you have to retreat to another world of the spiral. Depending on the world you chosed you get more story line. You then take a few quests in that world and get super juiced with power and new spells. You then learn a spell called good which gets rid of all evil. Then you go to Wizard City and battle a ton of wizards corrupted by evil including Diego. then at the final battle you fight Merle Ambrose and the professors of Ravenwood school. If you beat them all you then cast the spell known as good and destroy all the evil. You then save Wizard City and the spiral. By the time your done with this you'll be a lvl. 70.

Nicholas Griffinbreath
lvl.10 initiate diviner

I think that when you retreat to a world it is the world that your school originated from. So if you are storm then you go to a storm world. Life=life world, etc. Then you go to the worlds for the other schools and help people there. The last boss in each of these worlds is the evil version of the teachers of ravenwood. So in the storm world the last boss would be an evil Haleston Balestrom, etc. Then after that then you go back to wizard city and battle Merle Ambros and you go to a last world and battle the evil... I think that it should be called corruption... but it doesn't matter.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I may only be lvl 43 but i aint losing my spells bud. Wizards work hard to earn their spells, so no need to give them up. If your idea came into effect, i am positive many many people will quit the game

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
i like that part but not spell part i mean cmon would you actually like to lost all your hard work?
anyways i agree that it shouldnt end i mean im only lvl 21 but i know the end you beat mali and your game ends and you just do side quests and sit around just to do another char that sound boring YES i think so i think after you beat malistaire you go back to the commons and the headmaster is there to congradulate you but then an earthquake comes and ambrose tells you to go explore bartlby you get there then bartleby tells you that the spiral has expanded but someone has stolen the keys to the new worlds then he runs from world to world stealing yet more keys but you have your allies of course and they help you catch this mystery guy and then in the new worlds after you recover the keys you have to find him because he has run off after he dropped his keys the new worlds are much harder though because the guys walking in the streets are all lvl 30 and have almost 3,000 life then finally you reach the guys but youll probably need four players because he splits himself into four and THATS how the game should end :D

Blaze Skyfist Lvl 21

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I like the battling evil version of our teachers but Ambros why would you kill him I mean what did he do wrong!

Delver
May 31, 2009
The demon thing sounds cool and so does the wizard 102 idea. I vote for exploring, we have been to dragonspyr but where are the giant cities and the titian homes? What about the gobbler`s home that is overun by witches? Where did the kroks come from? Where are the homes of the trolls and cyclops? What is behind those gates in the wizard city caves?We have met Bartelby where is the Raven? Where else have those bears from grizzlehiem been?

You get the idea?

One last idea what if bad guys hunted us. They show up at our homes, jump us in common areas, and haul us to areana fights against them?

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
soccergoal7659 wrote:
I may only be lvl 43 but i aint losing my spells bud. Wizards work hard to earn their spells, so no need to give them up. If your idea came into effect, i am positive many many people will quit the game

I think a way to solve this is to have more cards in your hand at once. Then it wouldn't be so hard to keep track of all your spells

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
mpetersen68 wrote:
The demon thing sounds cool and so does the wizard 102 idea. I vote for exploring, we have been to dragonspyr but where are the giant cities and the titian homes? What about the gobbler`s home that is overun by witches? Where did the kroks come from? Where are the homes of the trolls and cyclops? What is behind those gates in the wizard city caves?We have met Bartelby where is the Raven? Where else have those bears from grizzlehiem been?

You get the idea?

One last idea what if bad guys hunted us. They show up at our homes, jump us in common areas, and haul us to areana fights against them?

Good questions! I also would like to know these things. If they do this they would already have the storyline for the gobbler world. We just need to get rid of the witches.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I have not finished the game YET, but I think when I finish the game that would be a totally....! NO ENEMYS? Well another thing is that there is no enemys so its like.... no bad guys so cool! Malisatare your going down when I have to defeat you 8) from christopher earthhunter asked me to be your friend!