Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Fashion/wardrobe contest/game!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I was thinking this morning about all of the different styles that wizard 101 has for our characters. I love collecting all of the crown outfit sets as well as the in game gear. So my idea was that wizard could have a fashion contest game , or building where wizards could enter their favorite outfit and compete again other wizard outfits. All the wizards in the spiral could vote on the outfits! There could even be themes such as holiday outfits,weapons,mounts, excreta.

I also think that this idea could go for our petpets as well! Let me know your thoughts on this idea s i think it would be fun and entertaining!

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
a new part to the idea! we could add a talent section where wizards could pick a few of their favorite things on wizard .. such as their favorite spell , pet, wizard world and such .Then wizard you could make a little camera button so we could like a picture of our wizard with a pose such as a heroic pose, or happy pose. Along with backdrops of the different worlds or pictures of stuff like the sky or stars.These would all be wizard 101 approved only of course :) Or the rating could show up in our character info screen as a star rating from 1 to 5 and a title under it with titles like most liked wizard, wizard of the server,happening wizard,Bessed dressed, most heroic,wizard of the month , wizard of the year, excetra!

Then the wizards could earn a title and rank such as in the pet derby and pvp ranks. The ones that show up above our wizards head as we play! For the prizes , the titles and some maybe exclusive gear or a pet would be sufficient enough!