Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizar101 trivia should be improve.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Hi young wizards.Welcome again.I try show, why should exist this changes.
-Promote free kii games in the launcher from game. No much wizards know about complete wizard101 trivia and obtain crowns.
-Increase to 20 crowns no transferable each trivia (crowns video too ). Before about say no, please should consider this.

1. Improve significant for free to players for obtain crowns and a great addition for crowns player and members what they are supporting game (all wizards look your ad).

2. Much items are very expensive (no say about reduce price crowns). With this change reduce time in the half for all wizards want certain item playing nice without reduce price about items in crowns shop by example.
3. Add a good and better motivation for all wizards (free to play wizards by example).It could increase visits in (and obtain more money from ad with new wizards and old wizards) wizard101 trivia because it offer some much better and the time used looking ad and complete trivia is really rewarded. And new free to play wizards could give a chance for complete trivia often (more money from ad from happy wizards).
4. More wizards motivated for a better future in the spiral and beyond.
Thanks. Sparck.
Sincerely.
Luke Spiritbrand school level 130.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Luke747k on Mar 17, 2020 wrote:
Hi young wizards.Welcome again.I try show, why should exist this changes.
-Promote free kii games in the launcher from game. No much wizards know about complete wizard101 trivia and obtain crowns.
-Increase to 20 crowns no transferable each trivia (crowns video too ). Before about say no, please should consider this.

1. Improve significant for free to players for obtain crowns and a great addition for crowns player and members what they are supporting game (all wizards look your ad).

2. Much items are very expensive (no say about reduce price crowns). With this change reduce time in the half for all wizards want certain item playing nice without reduce price about items in crowns shop by example.
3. Add a good and better motivation for all wizards (free to play wizards by example).It could increase visits in (and obtain more money from ad with new wizards and old wizards) wizard101 trivia because it offer some much better and the time used looking ad and complete trivia is really rewarded. And new free to play wizards could give a chance for complete trivia often (more money from ad from happy wizards).
4. More wizards motivated for a better future in the spiral and beyond.
Thanks. Sparck.
Sincerely.
Luke Spiritbrand school level 130.
I would agree that trivia needs an update badly. Not only does it not draw much attention, there are also numerous inconsistencies.

Example: A while back I pointed out that the 'Big Cats' trivia has a question that is no longer valid. It asks "What big cat is the the genus Uncia?" with the answer being Snow Leopard. The problem is that snow leopards have been reclassified under Panthera since at least 2010. There are also other invalid answers in other trivia. To my knowledge, nothing has been done on the issue.

An update to FreeKI's trivia would be greatly appreciated.

Brian WaterSpear, Level 130