Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wiz Mixer

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2009
This is a idea that must happen! the Wiz Mixer! You see at every 10 levels you get a random 0-1 spell that is for any element. You go into the Wiz mixer your a balance and you would like to get some new stats and spells you go in with a friend or a random person the extra spells will appear like the pets talents and derby items you look at the other players extra spells and school. you click on what you want and it will be highlighted and there will be a bigger price but also you or another wizard will have there school on the top if you click it you will be transformed into a storm wizard that is the same level this is the price and extra spells i worked out.

random spells chance to get every 10 levels

price if gotten by using Wiz Mix 40000 per extra spell

tower shield: chance to learn at level 40

feint: chance of learning at level 50

elemental shields: chance to get at level 20

spirit shield: chance of getting at level 20

smoke screen: chance of getting at level 40

level 30: chance of learning any dispel

level 60: chance of learning any polymorph

level 0: nothing

level 10: chance of getting +50 or +75 health

New school costs 150000

Thanks hope you guys like it and it comes to the test realm soon! Tell me what you think about it

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
That sounds very interesting, I don't see a way to really incorporate it but if you can have a garden and train a pet why not a mixer thing? I say it would be something I would have my wizards try out. :)

Amber Stormsong level 43 diviner