Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wish list

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009

Having completed with the crafting of the Grizzleheim house, I have started decorating it. I am attempting to keep with the theme of Grizzleheim and find that it is hard to decorate the house. Therefore I have some suggestions on housing items I would like to see.

Shields: Currently there is but one Grizzleheim shield and that is with the red claw on the front. If you were to go visit the king, you will find lots of shields in various colors and designs.

Drinking Horn: Again in the Kings Hall you will find drinking horns on the tables, currently all that is available are steins, tankards (crafting), and fancy tankards (boss drop).

Banner: How about the Grizzleheim banner that is displayed in the hall.

Sacks: Throughout Grizzleheim you can encounter sacks at the various shops/encampments.

Food items: I would really like to see a silver platter with a roasted pig on it. Surrounded by garden greens and with a big shiny apple in his mouth. We have fish bones, fish over a fire, so how about some fish that you can put on a plate. Perhaps even different styles of fish. How about a basket of fruit, we can craft a basket of eggs, and there is a decorating item of a empty basket.

There are many options in place to obtain these items, the Grizzleheim vendor, loot, and of course crafting, I would prefer being able to purchase off the vendor but can settle on crafting them as long as the requirements are not out in center field.

Please make it so, until then Ill think of more Grizzleheim items I would like to see added.