Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Experience Should be Lowered

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I went from dragonspyre into Wintertusk and within around an hour I took my character from level 50 to around level 54, by the time I ended Wintertusk I was already maxed out at 60 and still had all of Celestia yet to do. Since I got the level 60 equipment and crafted I feel like I am in God Mode all the way through Celestia. Experience rewarded is a bit high.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
I see what you mean.
I have not personaly done with wintertusk but from what i have done i have lvl up pretty quick.
I liked the way it was done in GH not many experience but a good deal of gold, i think it would be a bit mre fun for people that have already become 60 not to feal like there missing out on so much experience
Keep Posting!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
seasnake wrote:
I went from dragonspyre into Wintertusk and within around an hour I took my character from level 50 to around level 54, by the time I ended Wintertusk I was already maxed out at 60 and still had all of Celestia yet to do. Since I got the level 60 equipment and crafted I feel like I am in God Mode all the way through Celestia. Experience rewarded is a bit

high.

GRIZZLEHEIM HAD ,Less experiences which makes eintertusk fair. you'll be ready for celestia's cheating bosses.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Seasnake, is there nothing you wont complain about? This game is not all about you and Your Wizards! You can get to wintertusk after you complete Grizzleheim.

They would like experience too ya know. Everyone said that all of Grizzleheim did not give enough experience and now that it does, you still want to complain? Seriously?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
When Wintertusk is done at Minimum Level (40), you can go from Level 40 to Level 52 by the end of Talk to Ambrose after finishing it.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Seasnake, is there nothing you wont complain about? This game is not all about you and Your Wizards! You can get to wintertusk after you complete Grizzleheim.

They would like experience too ya know. Everyone said that all of Grizzleheim did not give enough experience and now that it does, you still want to complain? Seriously?

I kind of have to agree with dart(mostly because he always takes my side on my ice rights post) I just will always disagree with your storm needs more kind of stuff i mean if you make an ice you might actually understand why we are so strong about this stuff.