Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Continued

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I was a bit bored after I killed the four Frost Giants.

I say at the end of Nastrond, Kol Shadowsong and his buddy Eitri or whatever say this:

Eitri: "No matter. Ymir will still wake at the might of the Coven!"

Kol Shadowsong: "For now, we shall hold you off!"

You'd fight Eitri and Kol, after they've been beaten, you go to Grandmother Raven.

Grandmother Raven: "Oh no... I suspected something crafty like this would come into play. Go to Bartelby, tell him about what has happened here. He will direct you in."

Bartelby: "Oh my.... only if I had my other eye... of course! Go to Urd, Skuld, and Verandi and ask them who has my eye! Then I shall be happy to help."

Verandi, Skuld, and Urd: "Bartelby's eye? Yes, we know who has it. Othin Stormfather and the Coven took it from Malistaire when he was killed. You should defeat Kol Shadowsong in his abode and take from him the eye. Good luck..."

After Kol is beaten:

Kol Shadowsong: "What're you here for anyway! The Eye? Never! Eitri.... take it and resurect my master, Othin Stormfather, and my brothers! Gooooooo!!!"

Eitri: "Yes, my lord, I will do as you say!"

Narrarator: Kol dissipates into a haze of red. He is not dead, you know it.

Bartelby: "Oh my, Eitri got away with it? You must go and defeat Eitri at his abode in Sudrilund. Beware, his home is located in the bowels of Sudri's lair. Sudri will not let you go easy."

Sudri: "What are YOU doing here? You're the one who tried to defeat us, eh? Then fight me and I will let you pass."

Eitri: "When will you listen? Too bad, goodbye, wizard!"

Narrarator: Eitri disappears into mist.

Bartelby: "You must head to Nastrond before it is too late. There is a shortcut through that I have prepared for you. Face Eitri and the Giants before he reserects the Coven and wakes the Ice Titan, my son, Ymir."

TO BE CONTINUED.