Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wings of Fate lvl 108 life spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2012
I think that the new life spell is too weak. I think it should be like normally 700 or 800 damage and then the heal. 460 damage is way too little. Please make it better

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
ethan story tail on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
I think that the new life spell is too weak. I think it should be like normally 700 or 800 damage and then the heal. 460 damage is way too little. Please make it better
I agree and it shouldn't be a DOT spell either since that just makes it weaker.

Lvl 110
Lvl 70
Lvl 25

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
The damage thing is always going to be an issue with Life. My main complaint with this spell is that it does not resurrect the dead. Unless it's been fixed recently (haven't played my Life wiz for a while) I noticed that if a team mate has been knocked out, this spell just ignores their spot and they remain dead.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
TucsonWizard on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
The damage thing is always going to be an issue with Life. My main complaint with this spell is that it does not resurrect the dead. Unless it's been fixed recently (haven't played my Life wiz for a while) I noticed that if a team mate has been knocked out, this spell just ignores their spot and they remain dead.
it should absolutely resurrect dead allies, just like any other team healing spell. Are there any other team healing spells that DONT bring back allies from the dead?

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
It should be AoE. Where is another AoE life spell than Forest Lord? 450 would be fine, and you get healed back with Heal over time. Pretty neat if it was AoE.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
dayerider on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
it should absolutely resurrect dead allies, just like any other team healing spell. Are there any other team healing spells that DONT bring back allies from the dead?
Agreed, it absolutely should heal everyone and resurrect the dead ones. I found out it doesn't the hard way... in Blackmoor!
And no, there are no other team heals that don't resurrect. Even the lowly Batusi does this.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I must agree that Wings of Fate lacks in its potential. My biggest problem with it, as stated before, is that it does not heal defeated allies. It defeats the purpose of a Life spell that is meant to heal.

But I've also found that the spell lacks in damage. DOT can certainly be an issue, and when the total damage doesn't even reach that of Forest Lord (and it doesn't heal my defeated ally), I find little reason to use it.

The only reason I use it is for the aesthetics (generally in lower-leveled areas), because I actually enjoy the simplicity of the spell. I hope that the healing aspect will be changed, because, as said before me, what healing spell doesn't work on defeated allies?

Best of luck!
S.S.