Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will we ever see an Epic Halloween Bundle?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
This is my fourth year in a row to request an epic Halloween bundle. Previous posts by myself and others have been full of examples of what it could contain. Bundles seem to be the very essence of your focused content now,so will we ever see this bundle?:

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I would like to see a new version of the Tanglewood Vine mount that is remodeled to have black vines and thorns like those found on the Dead Briar Tree.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Aedan Nightstalker on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a new version of the Tanglewood Vine mount that is remodeled to have black vines and thorns like those found on the Dead Briar Tree.
Ooo, I love this idea!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Intrepidatius on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
This is my fourth year in a row to request an epic Halloween bundle. Previous posts by myself and others have been full of examples of what it could contain. Bundles seem to be the very essence of your focused content now,so will we ever see this bundle?:
We can only hope. I've seen your previous posts and you've had some great suggestions. I hope they listen this year!!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I would love to see such a bundle! I'm guessing it would be a huge success for KI to do this.